Shift

Poll!  

14 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like the reference?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Indifferent.
    • Other

WARNING: VERY, VERY MILD SPOILERS FOR PINKIE APPLE PIE. IF YOU DON'T WANNA BE SPOILED THEN LOL, WHY ARE YOU HERE?

Woohoo, another AWESOME fandom shoutout! I was staring with my mouth open for about one minute after watching this. I personally think it's better than Derpy, but you can judge. It's definitely on par with Derpy though.

...Michelle Creber was friends with BlackGryphon. It was gonna happen eventually.

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 5

@,

Well, I guess we could say that you weren't prepared for this!

Eh?

Eh?

BOOOOOO!

• Brohoof 1

I think the problem with these kind of fan shoutouts is that it seems like pointless pandering.  What she said, outside of the fan shout out context, makes no sense.  What was she going to finish the line with?  "I'm Applelicious?"  That makes no sense.  Even if she was going to say "I'm Applebloom" there's no reason for her to have said that. 

• Brohoof 3

I only like it if the scene or line still makes sense if you don't know the reference.  For instance, the "Fluttershy is a tree" shout out in Hurricane Fluttershy is okay because the scene still works even if you aren't aware of the Fluttertree meme.  Fluttershy is trying to avoid hurricane duty, so she disguises herself as the scenery and blends in, only to be caught by Rainbow Dash.  The scene makes sense and is cute whether you know the reference or not.  Knowing the reference just makes it even more awesome. 

Otherwise it seems like they're just forcing the shout out.

Ehh, I don't know the reference, Can someone explain it to me?

Some hints:

Edited by hawkflame

Some hints:

Sorry, I am not really into the fanon of the show. Mostly because its the same thing over and over again

Lyras only character in the fanon is "SHEEEESS INTO HUMONS"

Derpy : "SHE LIKES MUFFFFFFINNNNNS"

Bon Bon doesn't even have a fanon

• Brohoof 1

Technically, the reference to the licious memes started with Tara Strong, literally from a tweet and later an audio that Blackgryph0n and copied many times with various ponies

5fe.png

Wohoo, it was just a matter of time before something like this happened. I knew it would sooner or later.

Hehe, I think it's great and very funny that they did it, I think it worked well that Apple Bloom said it instead of Twilight Sparkle since she is a filly :)