Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wishes for your life?

Fantasma Phantasm

Die. But I believe that comes eventually. (The thing is I can't wait. I'm impatient)

Wait for it. It'll come naturally. (not that I promote death, but if that floats your boat...)

Basically to have a normal life.

Man! Simple is good. As long as you're happy with it, that is okay in my book. Its good not to over complicate life, it'll put stress on your shoulders.

@@Zhortac,

But there are so many people on here that have great ideas and innovative dreams, and they're not being heard out because they aren't popular enough. 

You're preaching to the choir here lol. That's been the story of my life for so long.

• Brohoof 1

My wish would be to stop the favoritism on the forums and not have people feel so left out on here. I'm on that list of left out people as well. People get so much more recognition on here than others that really deserve it, and it's not fair.

point and point. I i'm not big fan of favoritism myself even though this post may be considered 'hot'. You're right it isn't fair. But its something WE'LL have to work one day won't we?

I'm not making believers or trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm just speaking my honest opinion.

Not saying you are. I'm just saying, I've been down the road you wish would stop. I have characters I've been playing around with for 20+ years now, and I still do even if they don't get alot of attention, or I don't get recognition for alot of it.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not making believers or trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm just speaking my honest opinion.

There is the problem also, that some people have more appealing ideas then others. Or their not expressing their ideas enough.

I'm loving this a lot... I have my chance to give my words of inspiration to so many! It makes me happy!

One day I hope for Favoritisim to end, but I know its not so I try to keep everything fair as much as possible. So i'm trying to express that to many people that there is possibility for a fairer world.

I just want two things: For my health to return/to be completely free of medical issues, and an amazing girlfriend to spend my life with.

• Brohoof 1

Looks like you've already got a pile of responses, but I'll throw in my two dataries.

My bucket list includes:

1. Becoming a musician with enough fame to go on tour
  2. Sing in a production of The Phantom of the Opera
  3. Sing in a Disney musical movie
  4. Get married
  5. Leave the world a better place than it was when I was born (probably impossible since there are so many people bent on ruining the world)
  6. Make a positive difference in the lives of as many children as possible
  7. Plant the Imperial Flag of Ossiriand on Mars (I'm fine if an astronaut does it)
  8. Be a musician in the soundtrack for The Silmarillion when Peter Jackson makes it
  9. Get a Masters degree in either music or business or both
  10. Own my own sailboat
  11. Become friends with someone famous
  12. Own my own home
  13. Own my own castle
  14. Buy the original Millennium Falcon and turn it into a video-game clubhouse
  15. Own my own set of armor from SkyrimMass Effect, and Star Wars, respectively

That's just a short list, my official bucket list is a bajillion items long and it's in no particular order.

• Brohoof 2

My three wishes that will never happen:

1. Have the power to change sizes of things and people, including myself, at will. It would be really awesome to have a life-size Rarity plush.

2. Pilot a giant robot.

3. Exact revenge upon those who tormented me.

And now for the three that can happen:

1. Become an embalmer.

2. Get married to someone who loves me for who I am.

3. Go to more conventions to meet more people.

• Brohoof 1

Wishes gives hope, action makes the changes.

Meh, I don't have any special wishes and i am too lazy to do something about any of my problems... :P

Edited by A CrayZ Cat
  • Brohoof 1

Looks like you've already got a pile of responses, but I'll throw in my two dataries.

My bucket list includes:

1. Becoming a musician with enough fame to go on tour
  2. Sing in a production of The Phantom of the Opera
  3. Sing in a Disney musical movie
  4. Get married
  5. Leave the world a better place than it was when I was born (probably impossible since there are so many people bent on ruining the world)
  6. Make a positive difference in the lives of as many children as possible
  7. Plant the Imperial Flag of Ossiriand on Mars (I'm fine if an astronaut does it)
  8. Be a musician in the soundtrack for The Silmarillion when Peter Jackson makes it
  9. Get a Masters degree in either music or business or both
  10. Own my own sailboat
  11. Become friends with someone famous
  12. Own my own home
  13. Own my own castle
  14. Buy the original Millennium Falcon and turn it into a video-game clubhouse
  15. Own my own set of armor from SkyrimMass Effect, and Star Wars, respectively

That's just a short list, my official bucket list is a bajillion items long and it's in no particular order.

Have variety! Thats what I always say!

I basically want to live, laugh, and love long.

And um, fly for a living.

Good! That sounds like fun!

1. Go to college, preferably ivy league.

2. Become a scientist of some sort.

3. Get moneyz.

4. Be happy, and make everypony else happy.

5. Do some other shit... :P

Yesh! ^_^  Science is always a good field! Head for it with style!

My three wishes that will never happen:

1. Have the power to change sizes of things and people, including myself, at will. It would be really awesome to have a life-size Rarity plush.

2. Pilot a giant robot.

3. Exact revenge upon those who tormented me.

And now for the three that can happen:

1. Become an embalmer.

2. Get married to someone who loves me for who I am.

3. Go to more conventions to meet more people.

You never know... Science works in mysterious ways...(But don't do revenge....) As for everything else, you got it! Oh and I want to go to other conventions to!

Meh, I don't have any special wishes and i am too lazy to do something about any of my problems... :P

Ahhh but there is something else! Wishes give hope to do those actions and make those changes! Its the rule of the world, and it all starts with you!

• Brohoof 1

1. To touch the east coast. The only countries that I have ever been to are the USA and Canada.

2. To make friends.

3. To make something that everybody will use one day.

4. To learn Japanese and move to Japan and work at a software/hardware company.

• Brohoof 1

To be happily in a relationship with this girl I really like(and marry her in the future), to have good grades, to have success in everything I do in life, to be somewhat wealthy, to be close to my family, and to be able to live my life happily until the end. That's what I really need to happen in my life.

• Brohoof 1

I had no idea the crayZ cat was also the layZ cat :P.

• Brohoof 1

1. I want people to hear my voice and my talent for singing.

2. I want to find my special somepony.

3. I want to meet many friends I've made on here one day.

4. Do as good as I've been doing in school all the way up past college.

5. Get a great career that pays well.

6. Be the nicest, sweetest, most caring person I can be to both all my friends and even those I don't know.

• Brohoof 1

I love this. I get to see peoples wishes! Its makes me feel fuzzy!

Remeber. No wish is old or cliché. All Dreams are equal and have just as much meaning as the other. So if posts start to look the same, it means all the wonderful bronies of this forum have a common goal. And i'll reply to them the best I can! Love you guys!