• OH DEAR CELESTIA NO!
  2. 2. Will it happen?

• Deffinately (100% chance)
    • Probably (75% chance)
    • Maybe (50% chance)
    • Unlikely (25% chance)
    • OH DEAR CELESTIA NO! (0% chance)

flash_sentry__i_was_in_season_4_by_lizin

Yeah, we've all gotten over that.  I was wondering, were the animators just putting him in for fun or just 'cause?  Or was this part of some overly elaborate plan?  Let's remember that season 5 was in pre-production at the time this episode was animated.  It's possible that Meghan asked the animators to put Flash in an episode to see how we'd react.  This could be because some writers wanted to use the character in S5 and this is an effective way to see how we'd react to such news.

So...well Flash be in season 5?  Should he be in season 5?  I actually would be happy if he was.

Edited by Forlong
  • Brohoof 2

Very unlikely. I'll be happy if they bring him back and write him well, I don't see it happening because of the short cameo that he made in Three's A Crowd unless they bring him back for real this time I don't see it happening.

• 3 weeks later...

Like I "said" in the poll, I would welcome Flash Sentry in next season (or even the comics, or anywhere else - as a pony) if he got a personality and a past. Why is a "normal" pegasus with the Crystal Ponies? And for the love of Celestia just have him interact with Twilight before they become a couple. The FS she knows is from the Blufington.

If this is solved, I'd be a-okay with Flash Sentry even if he is going to marry Twilight.

Alot of people didn't like that Twilight had a love interest in Equestria Girls, I am not one of them but I would prefer if he didn't appear. Maybe he Will appear in Rainbow Rocks though.

No thanks.

He was fairly pointless in the EG movie and I think we should keep romance out of the show as much as possible.

After EG and "Simple Ways", I don't think I ever want to see another attempt at a love interest again (not counting "Sparity" of course)...

Edited by Jangobadass
  • Brohoof 1

I definitely don't want to see him again, but they'll probably put him in the background once or twice. I'm good as long as they don't waste any time trying to give him a speaking role.

Edited by FlutterDash4072
  • Brohoof 1

Flash Sentry is worst pony.

If he shows up, I hope it's as a non-voiced cameo like the one we got. He shouldn't play a major role in an episode.

But you agree he's likely coming back?

Twily is MY waifu, and I'm not sharing her with Flash. EVER.

(sorta kinda not really kidding!)

The whole thing with Flash is kind of funny, really.

I could have sworn Meghan McCarthy said he wouldn't appear in Season 4, but wait....WAIT!

*pop*

j7thy6rgfde.png

SURPRISE, SURPRISE, and again, SURPRISE.

Look at him just smirking there, thinking he's going to get a chance with MY Twily.

"Not today, Zurg!"

It's crazy how he just appeared there, I literally flipped when I seen him in the episode.

I don't know if he'll ever actually play apart in anything, but I'll say I wouldn't be surprised if he did in the future.

Really, at the most I'd suspect he'd be a little Easter egg kinda bro, just a little guy who pops up and puts the thought in your head:

"Remember Equestria Girls? :3"

Overall, I wouldn't mind seeing him in Season 5 as an Easter egg, but I don't know about playing any part in an episode, but the writers have surprised me multiple times.

^3^

• Brohoof 1