Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Big Macintosh.

Everyone has lingering sadness that likes to hide within us and pop up at the worst of times.
What is yours about?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hmm... Anxiety induced by academia, every failed past project, a possible and yet-to-be-diagnosed mental condition, the fear that it'll never be diagnosed, and the fear that you end up pursuing a life path that abandons everything else you've been curious to try and will never have a chance to refine. Oh, and the fear that every talent that resulted in you producing something can't be understood by anyone.

Am I answering this right?

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

I cannot sleep without my floor fan running.

Do you like the taste of cinnamon?

• Brohoof 2

No, cinnamon is "sin"namon to me. :P Well, I don't hate it that much, but you get the idea. I'm just not a big fan of cinnamon.

How fast would you say your computer/laptop/whatever device you're using right now is? :huh: 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Inside Out OP af. Honestly considered it on par with the original Toy Story (and I'm not one to impress easily). Tarzan is pretty "meh" I'll admit, but at least it had visual splendor in spades.

I would say I have to give the obvious answer of Frozen. Took such a beautiful story and ruined it with romantic comedy-esque cringe >.<

Speaking of Disney... when do you think Kingdom Hearts 3 will release? And will it be able to live up to the hype?

Edited by Kai-rouken
  • Brohoof 2

Funny enough, I've only played Kingdom Hearts 2 as of now, though I think the series is interesting.  The reason for it was because I rented it and thought it was the first one because I didn't see a '2' on it.  Didn't complete it though.

As for KH 3, Hmm... based on some things I've heard I'd say about 2019 or 2020.  May even get the announcement via E3.

As for living up to the hype... sadly, I've felt more things have not lived up to their hype as of recent and thus I will have to predict that it will not :(

So my question....

How much Wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

The JCKane Galaxy.. Cuz I would love a Milky Way right now :)

Name three things in a Semi-linear Series that will not change by the end of the episode?

Edited by JCKane
  • Brohoof 2

I guess "Semi-linear" series is a term I came up with to describe 1 of 3 types of Series.  As in how the series is done... which I can do a topic on it in another thread if you like.  But they're just the normal set of 'rules' a kind fo series will have.

In this case, answers would be: "Social Status, Relationship status, Economical status, A character leaving or being added." 

__

So my next question... Semi-linear Series is one type of series... can you name the other 2 that I mentioned?  (Hint, Linear is in the name of all of them.)

• Brohoof 2

Wonder Woman!  It didn't live up to the hype I heard from it :(

--

Name a movie that you're opinion of it is different than others... and explain!

• Brohoof 2

I liked Pixels but part of it is because one of my friend's dad helped produce it. Ooh, and good job. You find my secret message that you can only read by highlighting the text. Good job! ^^

Same?

• Brohoof 1