Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Military-grade combat K-BAR bowie knife. I know of a kitchen cutlery company that sells them :3 

If you were in a zombie apocalypse, what would your role be in the team of survivors? (ie Fighter, Supply Carrier, Marksman, Cook, Doctor, etc.)

Bonus question: What would your secondary role be?

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

It's hard to say overall, but I think I'd maybe be something along the lines of a lumberjack-type. Secondary, I guess would be a fighter, since I did boxing for a few years. :huh:

Out of all of your senses (sight, sound, taste, touch & smell), which would you say are your strongest and your weakest? 

Strongest: Smell, sight and touch.

Weakest: Sound (I'm half deaf in my right ear : ( ) and taste. I can't always tell what's in something, but if it tastes good, I'll eat it. (Exception would be drink. I'm good at discerning beer/ales, whiskeys and wine.)

What are the top three things that mean the most to you?
This is material only, this does not include family/friends, emotions, moral stances etc.

Ehh besides work tomorrow nope :nom: but my weekend has been great regardless.

How has your weekend been? 

It all depends.  :yeahno: Those expensive Las Vegas buffets with the carving stations and extravagant desserts are often well worth the price and wait. Also Soup Plantation. 

But if a restaurant has high quality service and food, it can be worth the time and price too. And I don't mean those corporate chains like Olive Garden or Red Robin. Those are very average or suck. 

Have you ever made a dish. If so are you fond of any meal or recipe you made? 

• Brohoof 1

Sour Skittles, Friggin love Sour Skittles

Forgot to refresh, 

It depends, there's a time and place for either, I kinda like Hot tea more though  its pretty great when you're waiting for your food to be served.... The Swanky place near this Japanese district has my favourite Hot tea. 

Any youtubers youre watching these days? 

Edited by White Blood Cell

Well, you can say that. I respect my religion and its views, well views that aren't based on selfish or baseless bias (I am not saying that religions originally have such rules but people who thought of them having authority over their religion may introduce such views)

Are you obedient of your parents and teachers?

Parent yes, teachers not so much. It depends on who.

How discipline are you from the scale of 1-10?

Whenever I play with my dogs which is basically all the time.

Are you feeling well?

Edited by Gone Airbourne