Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

T.P.A.M. (The Pony After Me...)

KBz

No. My job has transformed me into a creature of the night (sorry Celestia :'-( ) and I don't work as many hours as I would like, but it's by far the least stressful job I have had and it's somewhat pleasant at times.

TPAM doesn't have a job.

Yes I can’t stand morning shifts :mlp_gag:

It wasn’t my favorite but definitely very important. 

TPAM just rick rolled themselves and danced to it.

Edited by Gone Airbourne

Yes and no. I get paid more, the workload is easier, and I get more me time since everyone at home is asleep during much of the time I'm active. I do miss being normal and Celestia's glorious sun though :adorkable:

Actually, I was never normal to begin with. I'm the very definition of strange and abnormal :(

TPAM watches My Little Pony

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Methuselah said:

Yes and no. I get paid more, the workload is easier, and I get more me time since everyone at home is asleep during much of the time I'm active. I do miss being normal and Celestia's glorious sun though 

Same, I prefer the night shift mainly because I have school. But sometime weirdos comes out at night :yeahno:

Well, I'm here right? so yes

TPAM likes Cozy glow. 

18 minutes ago, TBD said:

Same, I prefer the night shift mainly because I have school. But sometime weirdos comes out at night :yeahno:

I hardly ever see anyone on the streets when I walk home late at night, but I have come across a weirdo or two. The police are more noticeable too that time of night.

I don't know who or what cozy glow is.

TPAM likes Beetlejuice (the character, not necessarily the film)

• Brohoof 1

I actually like both the character and the flim.

TPAM likes watching beetlejuice cartoon series. 

No. I'll fight to defend myself and my family. I'm not opposed to using guns, knives, or other weapons. I would probably feel haunted by it for the rest of my life if I killed someone, but there are some situations where you don't have much choice.

TPAM feels... constipated :mlp_okiedokieloki: