Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm thinking about what I am thinking. :nom: What I am thinking may you ask? Well...What I am thinking is "What are you thinking"

(Oh and I'm thinking about getting some art done today!)   :proud: 

Edited by Everleaf
  • Brohoof 1

Thinking about how I wish I could get past my writer's block... it's frustrating me. I want to write, but I can't. I try extremely hard to get my thought out, and write something that is halfway decent, but it just won't happen.

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking I really need some good friends..who won't let me think I'm being a burden to them..not to mention a whole lot of hugs..

plus a new chance at life...a second shot at school... stuff like that....

• Brohoof 4

Been thinking about how nothing is really a surprise to me anymore. What people out there do and underlying motives. It's kind of nice actually things used to get the best of me and I used to be naive years ago.

The things that happen day to day I've gotten used to. Learn to roll with the punches.

This and how fast time is going too.

• Brohoof 2

Currently thinking about the personalities of the villans in my fanfiction. I already have the romantically obsessed psychotic female and the technologically obsessed scientist. I dont know what personalities to do for the other two antagonists

I just finished the background of the second opposing faction and it's major players. Now, what to do with the Raiders and Gunners. How should i formulate their expositions effectively?

• Brohoof 2