Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

@Blivy I’m just kinda tired of loving someone I can’t even be with and probably doesn’t feel the same way, it’s discouraging so why do I torture myself that way 

don’t get me wrong though I just wish there’s an off switch to my thoughts 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Deerie said:

@Blivy I’m just kinda tired of loving someone I can’t even be with and probably doesn’t feel the same way, it’s discouraging so why do I torture myself that way 

don’t get me wrong though I just wish there’s an off switch to my thoughts 

I will never leave your side, I will always be here for you sweety~ 

• Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Thinking that I really should start watching some of the movies I've bought on Microsoft movies and TV. I am acquiring such a huge collection that now watching them seems like a daunting task. :ButtercupLaugh:

Microsoft Movies? Whoa. Never heard of that before.

2 hours ago, Methuselah said:

Microsoft Movies? Whoa. Never heard of that before.

Indeed, Microsoft has its own Movies & TV service, it is similar to something like VUDU and I think Sony has their own version. You can rent movies or buy to own and you can buy shows. They have a massive collection and often great deals. :3 You can then watch them from any Microsoft device (I buy and watch them on Xbox One) or use Movies Anywhere on other devices, though not all movies transfer to that. It is all pretty dope. I now over over 100 movies on the service and quite a few shows as well. I just watched Furie, a Vietnamese film and it was quite enjoyable. They have a surprsingly massive selection of foreign films, in their respective languages. I like it a lot. ^-^ 

Oh yeah, the thread. What am I thinking? I am thinking of....relaxing rain, actually. I love the sound of rainfall and I have that on my mind currently.

Thinking about how people really need to do more research on history rather saying shit. PET.PEEVE.

People who pretend they're LGBT when they actually aren't and then openly attacking the community are despicable. Though it also people who say that trying to get the community to look the best it can to society are bigots are also despicable. Also, trust me, I know people from both camps...

Edited by Dustlicious

Thinking and trying to wrap my mind around how do one actually believe The First Order and the Galactic Empire were the good guys...didn't thought so but there's one I've encountered who actually does..

But maybe..

Me:                            My conscience: 

tenor.gif?itemid=11838404

yep definitely,  I'm pretty sure of it. (i hoped)