Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Thinking how difficult it was to try to avoid two bugs in Windows 7.

I spent quite some time trying to solve them, but I could not. The bugs are there in Vista and XP as well.

When people look at atrocities committed in the past, people would like to think that they would be among the people who would stand against it. But in reality, the vast majority of people do not have sufficient moral character and will compromise their morality by being complicit; many of the truly good people die. Of the people who claim that they would act morally, it is probably more accurate that only .1% of them will actually act as they speak.

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias

Well that's another person blocked... Seriously what has happened to this forum recently for me to have went from blocking only like 4 people a year ago to now almost 20...? Uggghhh.

I legit never needed to block anyone at all before sometime around 2017. But now...? I have to block quite often. :dry:

Edited by Dusknoir
  • Brohoof 1

43 minutes ago, Dusknoir said:

Well that's another person blocked

You have probably blocked me already so I am thinking you are thinking "I wonder what he replied".

Because blocking only means not allowing yourself to read what the person said. You still have to suffer from seeing that person's reply.

I know this because I tried blocking someone for fun, to make a screenshot of my block ignore list, but it was too cruel if a joke.

I actually have 0 on my list, probably because seeing blocked people talking, but not be able to read, is more annoying, than simple ignore them manually

39 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Actual fun multiplayer gaming is dead.

All I can think of is the word Fortnite.

Never played it.

I do like the concept multiplayer, and often think about it. It's difficult to program though

11 minutes ago, Splashee® said:

You have probably blocked me already so I am thinking you are thinking "I wonder what he replied".

Because blocking only means not allowing yourself to read what the person said. You still have to suffer from seeing that person's reply.

I know this because I tried blocking someone for fun, to make a screenshot of my block ignore list, but it was too cruel if a joke.

I actually have 0 on my list, probably because seeing blocked people talking, but not be able to read, is more annoying, than simple ignore them manually

All I can think of is the word Fortnite.

Never played it.

I do like the concept multiplayer, and often think about it. It's difficult to program though

Fortnite is the main reason that multiplayer gaming has fallen off of a cliff. Every game is essentially the same now. Battle royale, shitty cosmetic store, always asking you to spend money, battle passes everywhere, stupid emotes, and terrible progression systems. Can't believe I am saying this but it honestly makes me miss when Call of Duty was king of the genre because those games were at least solid for a while and had a fun gameplay loop. Now it is only about conformity and "being the best". Everything is tryhard. Nothing is fun. My passion for gaming continues to go down a dwindling path. 

• Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, Splashee® said:

Nope, though this post is kind of irritating me not going to lie.

No it also means not having to deal with complete @$$holes who's only intention with their posts is to either spread propaganda, harass, or to attack you because you disagree with them. Which is why I have now 19 people blocked.

Kind of hard to do when they personally attack you which about a quarter of these 19 have done. The others have been simply too aggravating to deal with.

• Brohoof 2

If something happens with your e-friend here (or any other place on internet), it's almost impossible to know what happened. Imagine that the person with who you share your thoughts, chat everyday, etc suddenly goes offline forever. Did he passed out, lost Interest in fandom or lost his pass? You likely will never know:huh:

5 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Why does technology only work when I don’t need it to?

You have to fool technology with reverse psychology spla_twilfly.gif

Thinking I should go to bed now

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, ~Chaos~ said:

Thinking about the early days of being on this forum back in 2012, damn time has flown by. :wacko:

I’ve only been a member since April this year, but I have been in the fandom since 2011.  

It’s like “Woah.”   Time really does fly. 

• Brohoof 1