Tabe

Mega Thread What are you thinking?

2 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

@Kyoshi is super special awesome~!

I appreciate that a lot. Truly. I guess I was just having yet another one of my moments. I suppose my diagnoses of depressive bipolar is a tad spot on. Reassurance like what you said goes a long way though. I hope I don't seem like an attention craver or something, I simply have bad moments and vent about it online. Hopefully it doesn't annoy people..I know it probably does annoy some. Regardless, thank you so much, you are super cool. :kindness: Many of you are. 

As for the topic at hand, I am thinking of having some cookies n' cream ice cream. A wonderful late evening treat. :) 

• Brohoof 1
  • Hug 3

Steins;Gate 0 is great, as expected.

Faris = @Pastel Heart

Spoiler

310?cb=20181010151321

She meows and nyans just as often! And she is pink :<

Devil is here 😈 

Spoiler

6666 is my thought

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

I appreciate that a lot. Truly. I guess I was just having yet another one of my moments. I suppose my diagnoses of depressive bipolar is a tad spot on. Reassurance like what you said goes a long way though. I hope I don't seem like an attention craver or something, I simply have bad moments and vent about it online. Hopefully it doesn't annoy people..I know it probably does annoy some. Regardless, thank you so much, you are super cool. :kindness: Many of you are. 

As for the topic at hand, I am thinking of having some cookies n' cream ice cream. A wonderful late evening treat. :) 

You never annoy me! Never worry about that! Enjoy noms and relax ♡

I also don't know what @You is talking about nya, I never meow, nya. >w> 

I fancy myself a hybrid of Maho and Faris

(edited)

Forgiveness is a beautiful thing.

Also still triggered for procrastinating on using my care package in MW3 until the end of the match, which turned out to be an AC130 and got no points :yeahno: .

Edited by WWolf

What do I reply? :okiedokieloki: that's actually what I'm thinking

(edited)

Last time I checked, giving somebody attitude for just trying to help you is not considered sincere.

Edited by Dusknoir

That my employer must be woefully incompetent to require so much overtime and that's why I'm gonna miss Saturday's GalaConline. 

I hope I can afford everything I need to get next month.

(edited)

Unfortunate to see somebody who I thought was so rational and reasonable flip the SJW switch. Though it's more unfortunate still when I saw somebody else who I thought was rational flip the Anti-SJW switch.

Edited by Dusknoir

I'm hopeful that I can become more active here again after being real lax about it in the past. 

15 hours ago, Crimson storm said:

Is the SCP foundation real 

Ugh. I member not too long ago I had a convo with someone who believed in it and stated he would be working for them and everything would so secret and he can't tell me much. Obviously, one cannot successfully persuade them with how they are living in a total bubble.

I am not totally sure who it was, albeit I think I got a hunch, and it was a brony offsite. I think I thought or wouldn't neglect he has any mental illness.

Very important choice to think about... Should I center the percentage text in my own created progress bar? Right now, it is centered in the middle of the progress bar, but doesn't account for the length of percentage numbers + % sign. :bea: <- need a better nerd emote than this

14 hours ago, SpittyPie2005️ said:

how the fuck do people use right-handed scissors?!

Im left handed...i can use a right hand scissors with my left hand.....is this a trick question:laugh:

Badges

"I have no soul - can't go heaven neither hell. Ahaha! I think I'm going insane, ahahahaa!" :umad: