Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Just now, Woohoo said:

In my case, it's why I keep coming to a forum dedicated to a show that I've pretty much lost interest in. :crackle:

Well there's that too, but it's not like I don't like the show at this point. I just have different priorities than watching the show. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Brohoof 1

Should I, or shouldn't I, get a crunchyroll membership...?  Cancelled my Netflix and want to try something different.  Or do I just want to fill the void netflix left when getting rid of it...??? :mlp_huh:

I hope it doesn’t matter that there’s less zucchini than the recipe requires in this cake. I don’t have a bunch of zucchini. I just want cake, man. 

3 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Building robots. Also learning to play the violin.

Robots playing violin? :wacko:

That's what you brought into my mind right now

I don't think I can complete one crochet project without my cat claiming it.  So I made her a little blanket and put it at one of the spots that she likes to nap at, she's currently sleeping on it.  I actually made two baby blankets for her to nap on, the other one's on the sofa.  Can't wait to see what she'll do when I start my big blanket.

• Brohoof 1

I am at a bit of a standstill in my life. I love the job I have but it doesn’t offer me what I need.

• Brohoof 1

That one time when I was 16 and taking driving lessons, and my driving instructor called my parents in for a discussion because "I didn't know to drive" or whatever.

Like, bruh...

That is LEGIT why I'm here.

TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE!

Edited by Emerald Heart

Let's get this thread up there!

My mind is currently thinking what to do next, about work. I have a hard time deciding, but I think I will figure it out in a moment!

Should I, or shouldn't I go to the dollar store and get some more containers for my spices and dry goods...?  The older bags from the bulk store tend to get a little sticky after a while and it's gross to pick up when I need what's inside of them...

• Brohoof 1