Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Time That Bonds, War Rising

PurplePony

Aixi and Strike were together, now they are not.. If you wanna be in a dungeon, an ice cell, whatever I don't care. The thing is have been caught and separated.

..... Perhaps the others will join us shortly ;)

Lol, I am gonna introduce an interesting kind of side arc... should get graphic. I think we'll have fun with this

Aixi and Strike were together, now they are not.. If you wanna be in a dungeon, an ice cell, whatever I don't care. The thing is have been caught and separated.

..... Perhaps the others will join us shortly ;)

Lol, I am gonna introduce an interesting kind of side arc... should get graphic. I think we'll have fun with this

omg ok looking forward to it!

Ooh, I love the graphic stuff. Wait, sexy graphic or gory graphic?

I doubt it would be the first one xD. The latter seems a bit more fitting to the situation doesn't it?

So I am interested in this RP, but is still running? There hasnt been any activity in the last few days.

As far as I am aware it is still going. 

You are right. I have been busy at work but no one else has responded. I will give you all time but I can also just go off and write this myself or with select others*

Hey guys so sorry been really busy working and helping my grandma, more serious family stuff is up and about :(

***I am ok and look forward to getting back on this and my other RP's, as well as some drawings that have yet to get the attention they deserve. I will be able to start picking all of this back up tomorrow. It will be limited but I promise I am back so sorry for the wait.

Much love goes out to all of you. I thank you all for all for sticking with me on this journey. I know it has not been easy, but from the bottom of my heart I thank all of you <3

• Brohoof 2

Hey guys so sorry been really busy working and helping my grandma, more serious family stuff is up and about :(

***I am ok and look forward to getting back on this and my other RP's, as well as some drawings that have yet to get the attention they deserve. I will be able to start picking all of this back up tomorrow. It will be limited but I promise I am back so sorry for the wait.

Much love goes out to all of you. I thank you all for all for sticking with me on this journey. I know it has not been easy, but from the bottom of my heart I thank all of you <3

woooohooo!!!!! *hugs* I really feared you where gone for a sec :o *hugs*

• 2 weeks later...

Teach me oh esteem master of RP!! My character Caiesm will be my choice. I beg of thee oh wondrous Purple Pony! Give unto me your consideration of joining thy grand quest through the exploration of the creative constellations of the mind!

Caiesm

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...