Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your hobby?

Bitrates

I have a lot of hobbies, such as playing Celtic music, making Greek and Roman frescoes, airsolf, archery, hiking, gardening and MSTing, which is my favourite thing to do, find a random show or movie and riff it like Mystery Science Theater 3000.

(edited)

My hobbies include such varied activities as browsing MLP Forums and thinking of new and (un)original ways to piss time away without actually being productive. I was thinking of picking up a new one, (seeking enlightenment by pondering how an individual can be awake for 16 hours per day and accomplish absolutely nothing), but I simply don't have time for it in my schedule.

I almost forgot to add, Ponies too.

Edited by Frith is Magick

Making chiptune music, making video games, playing video games, and playing the guitar.

That's pretty much what I do all day long.

Chiptune music is probably the best IMO

Baseball :derp:

I'm a huge baseball nerd :D I'm pushing to get some Rangers tickets right now, and I keep up with all of the stats, watch MLB Network when I'm watching TV that isn't MLP, I read about the history of it, I love to track the stats, making predictions...

Baseball is best sport :D

rarity_baseball_by_tetrapony-d61tvsc.png

Also, I'm sort of a fledgling merch collector. I've got over $700 invested in my collection at the moment, but my cash flow was cut off, so who knows how long I can continue that hobby :(

Playing video games, making signatures/banners, collecting merch (whether it be MLP, Pokemon, anime, etc.), and watching, as well as occasionally making Youtube videos ... yeah that's about it I guess. :squee:

Hobbies I have are the following: Making jewelry, Listening to music and writing stories.

I've created necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and luggage tags. The luggage tag was from girls outs. My mom had to take me because she was troop leader and my sister was a member. I was bullied because of this.

I'm one of those music bronies. Playing, listening, composing,  searching the depths of spotify/iTunes/youtube/pony.fm/beatport for that one incredible song... you name it. I also play my fair share of fps's and I'm getting into some animes.

These are most of my hobbies

- Playing video games

- Drawing 

- Writing stories

- Watching anime, TV shows or cartoons

- Listening to music

- Hanging out on forums 

- Chatting with friends

- Hanging out with friends

- Watching YouTube videos

For me it's playing the trombone or using a flight simulator.

I've played the trombone for 9 years, so I'm a bit experienced already.

As for the flight sim, it's something I got into last year: I like to take off, leave the plane in auto pilot, and then land a few hours (or many hours) later.

I like watching Youtube Videos... Almost too much. Other than that I guess I could say competitive Pokemon is a hobby, and video games in general. I haven't really been adamant in writing, but I love coming up with stories in my head and such in my free time (Never really write them down though) so that is a hobby in itself. That is it I guess.

Well, I can't sing, so instead I play acoustic guitar and write poetry.

I'm good at Wildlife ID in Ontario (mammals, some fish, birds, trees, and aquatic invertebrates)

I don't want to say I'm a pro, but I'm pretty awesome at video games, but on the X360 for instance I don't label myself as pro, but recreational. I like to just have fun most of all.

That's what I can think of at the moment.