Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your hobby?

Bitrates

Most people have hobbies, it's a great way to keep yourself occupied and busy, so what kind of things do you do?

I knit, it's something I recently picked up and I love it! Making a scarf.

Watching MLP, talking about MLP, reading MLP fanfics, maybe occasionally playing some oldschool video games and Fighting is Magic, and if I ever start developing a tulpa, going outside and also maybe reading books to get my tulpa used to the world.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Skateboarding, reading and music that pretty much sums me up. 

if I ever start developing a tulpa, going outside and also maybe reading books to get my tulpa used to the world.

Tulpas are simply amazing really are  

Edited by Lucky Dice

(edited)

Programming, gaming and listening to / playing music. Programming is less for fun and more for school. I'd love to have some time for this "fun", it's the primary way I discover really useful and cool things, but I have to restrict myself due to the workload.

I play the clarinet, I usually play some old music I used to play back in my high school days, but I also progressively make my own stuff. Just songs that pop into my head, touhou songs and the like. Sure they're not "expert quality" and many are unfinished, but I sort of like playing these songs by ear until I figure out large parts of them.

Edited by Celtore

Making music: I love to produce a new song I've always got something on the go, even if only about 30% of the stuff I produce ever makes it out for anyone else in the world to hear

Scooting: I recently bought myself a new scooter, I find it a lot of fun :)

Collecting records: I about about 300 or so, mostly 70s Disco dance stuff and R&B/Soul and Funk records

I do a lot of programming, videogames, and Warhammer 40k.

No I am not overweight and I smell quite nice most days.

Making music: I love to produce a new song I've always got something on the go, even if only about 30% of the stuff I produce ever makes it out for anyone else in the world to hear

Scooting: I recently bought myself a new scooter, I find it a lot of fun :)

Collecting records: I about about 300 or so, mostly 70s Disco dance stuff and R&B/Soul and Funk records

Please don't tell me you one of those adult scooters. Whenever I see someone on one I can't help but laugh!

My main hobby right now would have to be Bass playing. Fanfiction/blogging at a close second.

I have various hobbies, they're mostly on and off and dependent on the season

I waste most of my time on video games. I sometimes run into some technical problems, and then I try to fix them.. I tend to enjoy that more than I should xD I'm far from a computer expert, though. I also watch series (Mainly adult cartoons and anime).

Besides that, I draw from time to time and I walk a certain distance everytime I have a day off. I also tend to enjoy studying things that interest me at the moment, which could be either science or geek stuff (D&D lore, anyone?).

I think that is the most important for now..

Well, I'm one to talk. I still roller skate!

Dude no way! me 2 :)

Roller skates are awesome and very cool: I probably need to get back out and practice. Only downside rough ground and steep hills+ roller skates are not a lot of fun :D I need to find some decent flat and smooth skating ground or go to the rink more often or something.

I've got a pair of Roces in blue: which ones have you got?

Roces-52-Star-Roller-Skates-293x300.png

Dude no way! me 2 :)

Roller skates are awesome and very cool: I probably need to get back out and practice. Only downside rough ground and steep hills+ roller skates are not a lot of fun :D I need to find some decent flat and smooth skating ground or go to the rink more often or something.

I've got a pair of Roces in blue: which ones have you got?

Roces-52-Star-Roller-Skates-293x300.png

To be honest I can't remember what they're called, but I've had them for years. My aunt got them from the States. But they're not true skates, you just attatch them to your shoe and off you go!

• Brohoof 1