Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

rainbow rocks Maud Pie Should Be in Rainbow Rocks

Maud Pie Rocker

Haha, it would be funny to see Maud standing still in the middle of the crowd, with a serious face, while everyone else is jumping up and down cheering.

• Brohoof 1

You guys dont seem to get it. Maud will DEFINITELY Be in the movie. Its about Rainbow ROCKS. She wouldn't miss something like that for the world.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I wouldn't mind, I guess. I don't think she'd add anything to the story, however...

Edited by Flooter Do
  • Brohoof 1

Seeing as how Pinkie's in a band, the very least I want from Maud is to see her appear in the audience with her other sisters. Besides, the artists can't mess up on her outfit because it's already canon in the actual show.

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Maud Pie should be the final member of the Mane 7 :lol:

Edited by Guest

Hey, the movie is called Rainbow Rocks. lol, get it? Rocks... yeah. 

But anyways, it'd be awesome to see her as a background character at the very least in that movie. Similar to Trixie's appearance in the first Equestria Girls movie, she could have a cameo without necessarily needing to play a major role in the story.

Why not? :D Although, we do need to see human versions of the Wonderbolts, a human version of Discord, a human version of Cadence & Shining Armor, a human version of Lyra, a human version of Bon Bon, we have plenty of more characters that need human forms too. Though I think the Lyra version got leaked somewhere.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...