Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Jack of Blades. Hero or Tyrant?

Anon In Equestria

And so the Hero defeated Jack of Blades and saved the whole of albion from his evil what he did next shall be told another time....

However jack was not dead no instead he was banished to the Void to return to albion after one hundred years but something went wrong and he was banished to a place called Equestria instead so one hundred years after that fateful night he was unleashed upon Equestria but something had happened...

He had lost his memories he himself was unkowing about the pain he had caused the suffering he had masterminded the world he nearly burned...

Jack awoke one fateful night on a bench inside ponyville all alone and unsure of everything the only thing jack has from his past is his mask and his armor and his scornful voice that filled him with hatred and malice the first time he spoke now he must try to rebuild his life as a Hero or a Tyrant.

Jack looked up at the sign belonging to a inn the sign read the shady mare jack shook his head and walked in he sat down at the bar and sighed. Everyone was starring at him most likely because he didn't have a muzzle like the rest of the locals his face was flat behind his mask.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Times was walking down the road thinking to himself Stupid pests! causing my shop to have to get Fumigated! Now where am I going to sleep tonight? Times looked up and saw a sign. "The Shady Mare eh?" Times pulled out a bag from his pocket and counted the bits inside ".... That should be enough for one night" Times said before putting the bag back in his pocket and walking in.

Jack was having a starring match with the inn keeper jack wasn't liking the reception he was getting from every one he had thought about saying something but he remembered that his voice would probably cause the old creature to have a heart attack.

(Due to the hostility of the locals jack gets slightly angry -5 points)

Times looked around and sat down at the bar. He yawned and looked at the person next to him. "Hi...." He said to the masked person. Times looked at the guy's mask and thought to himself Wow that's a cool mask.... Times looked forward and saw that the man was was kind of a hateful starring contest with the inn keeper...

Jack flipped the inn keeper his middle finger and turned to face the new guy that had sat next to him he opened his mouth to speak but decided against it instead he just nodded at the horse like creature and went back to starring out the inn keeper

Times looked as the guy next to him as he flipped off the Inn keeper. "You don't speak much do you... can you speak?" Times asked before looking at the Inn Keeper and signaled him to leave the guy alone. Times then looked back at the guy next to him and looking at his mask.

Jack looked back over to the pony and smiled under his mask he then move close to the ponies ear and whispered but his voice was still as scary as fuck his voice could cause the captain of the guard to have nightmares.

"I can talk just with a voice like this its best not to"

Times looked at the guy with the mask and said "You have the coolest voice I have ever heard... " Times smiled and said "Well my name is Times, and you are" Times said sticking out his hand for a hand shake.

(I don't know if it is anthro with hands and hooves as feet or just hooves)

(edited)

Jack smiled and took times hand and gave it a firm shake.

"Thanks and the names Jack or Jack of Blades I'm sure the of Blades bit is just a title but I can't be sure"

((Yeah anthro have hands but still have hooves instead of feet))

(Times comment about jacks voice has put jack in a better mood +5)

Edited by lonewolf1735

"Jack of Blades... Did your parents make sure you have the coolest name along with the coolest voice..." Times said looking at his watch and back up. Times looked at the Inn Keeper to make sure that he had walked off. "I saw that you were kind of having a stare off with the Inn Keeper..."

Jack laughed and looked to where the inn keeper was a minute ago then back to times.

"Yeah I'm guessing he didn't like the fact I'm not one of your kind whatever you are. I really hope the rest of your kind aren't racists like him otherwise I might just have to live up to my name"

(Jack appreciates times comment about his name +5)

Times looked at Jack and said " I'm sure once they get to know you, they 'll start to be nicer."  Times took off his glasses and wiped some finger prints off with his shirt. He put them back on and asked "So, If you don't mind me asking. I haven't seen you around her until today, Where are you from?"

Jack shook his head and rubbed the back of his hood.

"I'm don't know I'm sure it begins with the letter a but other than that I'm not sure I woke up on a bench out side what looked like a bakery"

Jack looked for inn keeper but spotted he wasn't there so he leaned over the bar and started to make himself a ale.

"Hey times you want one"

"Nah, Also I don't think you should do that..." Times said grabbing Jack's arm to stop him, "If you want one, I can buy you one. I got plenty of bits"  Times said as he pulled out a bag of 125 bits. "An ale is 25 bits, And I would rather pay for your drink then have to bale you out of prison..."

Jack groaned and withdrew his hand from the taps.

"Ahh fine buzz kill but I don't think a prison could hold me somehow I just know and don't waste your money I can survive with out a ale... Just realised I wouldn't be able to drink it any way cause of my mask stupid thing"

Jack said giving his mask a tap then resting his arms on bar.

"Maybe I can make a hole in it for you" Times joked. "Why don't you just take it off..." Times said looking at his mask and thinking. "Can it come off?" Times had a sharp pencil in his pocket actually thinking that making a hole in it idea would work. Times adjusted his glasses.

Jack stuck his thumb and finger in between the eyes on his mask and gave it a tug but it didn't move at all.

"Yeah it won't budge it basically its now my face and if it has been stuck to my face I'm not sure if I want you to try and poke a hole I might be horrible looking underneath also I think its made from something tougher than pencil lead"

"Dang it...." Times said putting the pencil back in his pocket. He looked at the mask and said "I'm sure you look fine underneath...  Maybe your just wearing the mask because... I don't know, some guy pranked you and super glued the mask onto your face." Times said as he looked forward.

"Some how I don't think it was just a prank it seems to be here for a reason maybe I'll remember some day but until then I'm stuck with this damn mask"

Jack traced armoured finger over where his mouth was.

"Not sure how I'm gonna eat but I'll figure something out"

"If your wearing that mask maybe you don't need to eat... maybe your a plant!" Times joked. He chuckled and looked at his watch and then back up. "You said you don't remember where you came from, do you think you may have something like long term memory loss or amnesia

Jack shook his head slowly.

"Again I'm not sure I can't remember anything other than my name and that I have a wide knowledge of offensive spells I'm not even sure what job I used to have it must of been something dangerous if I need so many spells and this suit of armor"

"Maybe you were soldier? Maybe you were a knight.... wait knights use swords and shield.... hmm maybe you were mage..." Times said as he began thinking. "What kind of offensive spells do you know? Do show me any just tell me" Times asked looking at him with a confused look.

Jack shrugged and rubbed the back of his hood again.

"Mostly offensive stuff like fire balls lightning bolts stuff like that but I might know more but I just haven't pushed my mind to try and remember any more of them how about you do you know any spells"

"I can fly and that's about it." Times said as he opened his wings and quickly closed them. "I have some friends that can alter the weather and can even heal wounds even up to the extent of healing missing limbs." Times said looking down and sighing. He looked back up and said "Its really cool to be able to shoot fireballs, I haven't really seen anybody that can do that."

"So you can't to magic huh that sucks I couldn't even imagine trying to live without it"

Jack stood up and turned to walk out of the inn but stopped to talk to times.

"I'm gonna head out to try and find something to do or maybe a place to stay it was good meeting you times I wish you well"