Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Jack of Blades. Hero or Tyrant?

Anon In Equestria

(okay then he grabbed his hood I guess? He grabbed something on Jack's and the Hero's heads)

"Will you guys stop fighting... and mercy is not for the weak...." Times said before elbowing the thug and turning around "you thuggy get out of here!" Times then looked back to Jack and Hero. "I will get a storm cloud and shock you until you stop trying to kill each other"

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@lonewolf 1735, t for timesetta

"It wasn't a fight yet it was more two males going at it for rank. Happens all the time. Though for someone new to the area he sure masky over there needs to learn to respect turf." I explained to timesetta. I held out a hoof to jack. "I'll admit the time's got a point, how about we keep the arguments amoungst us comrades to friendly contests instead? Whaddya say jack, comrades?". 

Jack looked at hero's out Stretched hand and knocked it away, he then walked over to one of the dead thugs and started to loot the body.

"We shouldn't of let that thug live now he has the chance to kill more innocents, but no you guys want to be merciful and spare his life. You better hope he doesn't bump into me again otherwise, well they won't be able to find enough of him for a burial. Just letting him live doesn't feel right."

"If that thug starts causing more trouble, I'll know about it. Then I will let you burn him alive. But until then there is a chance that from what he saw today... He will think twice...." Times said looking at jack

(Times isn't short for Timesetta, Timesetta is a pun)

(@ timesetta: kk)

"I agree that there are consequences for letting the thug go but only time will reveal their severity, on the other hand though we do have a decent system going on here. I'm a local hero despite being a charity case for the local clothing designer, all because of the alarm system. As soon as one pony knows of trouble word spreads like wild fire and I'm able to jump in and get some practice. Maybe I should introduce you to her, She might be able to teach you something. Maybe help you get that mask off. Then again one strange pony living in the basement and running errands for her might be her limit of strange ponies."

(00c story behind charity case; pretty much a I'm a pony she's never met that she lent a room to, just renting her basement and doing errands for her in payment. Haven't planned on anything more than that unless lonewolf wants/allows more)

(edited)

Jack pulled a bag of coins from one of the thugs, then stood up and walked over to hero.

"I doubt that she could remove this mask, as it seems to be sealed to my face. Other than that I wouldn't mind meeting this lady, if I'm going to start doing quests I'll need someone like her"

(OOC: this idea is good and usefull as she can be our Guild master as it were, she can give us new quests so carry on)

Edited by lonewolf1735

(ooc RARE? AS A GUILD MASTER? ...... would she be open for marrying?)

"Well then if you two will follow me to carousel then." I said turning in the direction of the clothing shoppe. "Hope neither of you mind little ones as the owner has a sister. She can be quite a pain but she's adorable as all get out. She reminds me of a little sister I never had. Thought I'd warn ya about the cutie before sh got to you." I said on the way. At carousel I called out for rarity. 

(ooc you want me to play rare or should one of you two do it?)

(edited)

Jack nodded and put his sword on his back, it felt a bit weird, Too light maybe? Jack then grabbed one of the dropped crossbows on the floor and attached it to his belt.

"I have no problems with little ones as long as they don't try to draw on my mask"

Jack followed hero to the carousel but bumped his head on the way threw the door.

"Ahh scorn curse that blasted door"

(OOC: you go ahead and play rarity and yes I guess you can court her as well, also I have a quest planned out already I'll pm it to you in a bit)

Edited by lonewolf1735

(kk)

"Be right there darling I'm finishing a stitch." Rare said from a room toward the back. I went back to inform her of the situation. "Sorry to intrude when you're busy ma'm but I've got someone I'd like you to meet. He could use some help with refining his friend making techniques and be a good guy. He's also got this mask that's practically part of him it's stuck so." I said watching her finish."Alright darling let us go see if I can do anything for this poor fellow." she said leading me out to the waiting room where I'd left jack and times. "Thank you ma'm. I said. "Despite loving that being said to me how many times have I told you to drop the formalities and just call me rarity?" rare scolded. "I think I have just the thing to help reform you jack; I've recently heard of a group of thugs having taken a special sword while it was being delivered to canterlot. I wrote the details on a note card on the work desk over there by the map. I want you to go find that sword and deliver it to the royal sisters in the canterlot palace. Hero and times would you be dears and help him with this?". "No problem rarity if jack will agree to have me, what about you times?"

Jack nodded as he leaned against a wall, he then spoke in his scary voice.

"I'll do the quest, you may come along if you wish hero you too times"

Jack then walked over to rarity and bowed to her.

"I thank you miss rarity for helping me, you are truly a lady of elegance"

"You are quite welcome jack." rare replied. I felt a split second of something that was gone before I could analyze what it was. "I'm definately going I wanna keep an eye on this guy here, I wanna see how he works could decide to partner up with him and times if we get along well enough." 

Times stood there not saying anything and was lost in thought for the entire time. He finally snapped out of his thinking an noticed he had been following them the whole time. Wow... I was really distracted... what did I miss? Times scratched the back of his head and looked at Jack

Jack nodded at rarity then looked over to times who was looking very confused, jack walked over to him and waved his hand in front of his face.

"Hey man are you okay there you look a little zoned out, have you been paying attention to what's been happening"

Times looked at Jack and said "I have absolutely no idea what has been happening.  Sorry I got lost in thought... I don't even remember what I was thinking about." Times looked around and asked "sooo.... what did I miss?" Times took off his glasses and cleaned them.

@lonewolf1735, t for timesetta

"I'll let you catch him up while i go pack. Rarity would you help me since you're much better at packing than I? I'd rather not repeat the re-packing you did for me the last time I went out." I asked rare heading down into my basement room to select the items I wanted to have with me on the quest. "You two come get me when you're ready." I said before heading down.

Jack nodded at hero then turned to face times.

"Well times basically we've accepted a quest to go kill some bandits and recover a sword, that we have to bring to the royal sisters at the canterlot palace. Where ever that is"

Jack grabbed his sword off of his back, and looked into the blade.

"But This time I am not letting you or hero get in the way of me killing The bandits"

"This time I won't hold you back, also I can show you the royal palace... but I can't go in, crashing through the window one to many times will get you banned from that place." Times said and looked at Jack. Times looked at his watch and then back up "So when are we leaving"

@lonewof 1735, t for timesetta

"Depends on if you two are ready or not.  I've prepped for certain situations that may or may not happen, better to have the extra than not be ready. As for the royal sisters' palace in canterlot I was there once... you could say a prank I was planning went wrong, luna was trapped in a hole being attacked by a hydra and I had to take it down. Luna wanted my hide but celestia only made me do some community service with luna instead for it being a good prank. Anywho I know the place and we won't have any trouble finding it."

Jack put the sword on his back and nodded.

"Well I doubt we are gonna struggle to do this quest, it seems pretty straight forward to me. Kill some bandits, grab the sword, then bring it to canterlot castle. I could probably handle it my self but help will make it easier"

"Can I stop by my shop? I have a whole storage room full of swords and other weapons and I want to at least be ready to fight." Times said looking at Jack. Times looked at his watch and looked back up. "and If I could carry it, I would bring my ancestor's great sword but its way too heavy"

Jack rubbed the mask's chin then grabbed times arm and looked at his watch, then he let go and looked at times.

"Well according to your watch its eleven in the evening, so I guess we're going to have to stop to make camp anyway, so yes we can stop at your shop"

@t for timesetta, lonewolf 1735

"slag it boys if it's this late then we might as well leave early in the morning that way we save on supplies and times can't stop at his store before we go.This'll give times some time to pack and prep for the quest. Whaddya think. If you agree then I'll just crash in my usual spot in rarity's basement, times can sleep where he has his bed and jack well if you don't have a place I think we can try to arrange something, even if we have to ask one of rarity's friends." 

Times looked at Hero "Okay, see you in the morning then" Times turned around and stopped "Dang it I forgot my house was being Fumigated..." Times thought for a second. "Anybody have a gas mask, that would really help." Times said after turning back around. I guess I will sleep on a random cloud Times thought

@ t for timesetta, lonewolf 1735

@"Hold on there dude I'll go ask rare if we can help you two out." I said going to find rare. After a few minutes I returned. "Alright she offered you two to bed here for the night and is setting up some spots for you. One gets the couch in the next room and the other gets the air mattress. I'll let you two decide who gets what. Bathroom's just around the corner and there's cups in the cupboard to the left of the fridge in case you need a drink of water during the night. Sweetie's got school in the morning so we'll get up when she does. Don't be surprised if you catch a glimpse of her during the night. Make sure to keep your belongings out her reach as she's very curious. I shall check on her to see if we haven't woken her and then I'll see you guys in the morning."

Jack nodded towards Hero and spoke.

"I appreciate the offer I think I'll accept, but please be sure to give rarity my thanks"

Jack visibility shuddered as he said the word hero but he shook it off. As he turned to walk over to the couch he felt something tapping his leg armor, he looked down and spotted a little girl with two tone pink and purple hair looking up at him with a small smile on her face, she waved at him and spoke.

"Hello mister"

Jack slowly raised his own hand and waved, he then spoke back.

"Hello little one"