Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Jack of Blades. Hero or Tyrant?

Anon In Equestria

"It was nice meeting you, Maybe tomorrow when my place is done getting fumigated and they clear out the gas you can stay at my place." Times said smiling. Times looked at his watch and then back up. He waved goodbye to Jack and said "See ya later I guess..." Times turned around in his seat and looked at the bar counter.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack waved back and left the inn a he got outside he bumped into a group of four ponies all of them had swords hanging by their waists. One of them looked at jack and spat at him.

"Well well well looks like someponies lost you know its dangerous to walk these streets at night when your a freak"

Jack looked back at the man.

"What did you just call me?"

Times turned around and saw Jake and 4 guys. Times stood up and walked to the door. Times walked outside and looked at them. He whispered to Jake "Congrats. you were gone for 12 seconds and you already ran into a group of thugs..." Times looked at Jake and then back to the Thugs.

The thugs eyed jack looking like they were ready to jump into a fight. The lead thug spoke.

"I called you a freak look at you what's wrong with your face where's your muzzle"

Jacks hands started to glow faintly as he started to get angry.

"How about I make your muzzle disappear horse"

"Both of you calm the buck down! Jack, just forget he said anything. ignore him. You, thuggy. Stop being racist, he is not one of us. What if I insulted you because how you look and spit in your face." Times said putting himself between both of them. He looked at both of them.

The thug pushed times to the floor.

"He's in my land I'll do whatever the hell I want to do he can go to the griffin kingdom if he wants but when he is in equestria then I'll treat this freak like a freak"

Jack closed his eyes and took a deep breath he then spoke.

"Times you better move fast I just remembered one of my spells"

Times looked up and the Thug and used his wings to get himself up. Times took a step back and looked at the 3 others. Times had an angered look on his face. He opened his wings and flew to a top of a tree. He began kicking the branch until it began to crack. "Timber...."

A branch fell of the tree and landed on one of the thugs a loud crack was heard and two other thugs grabbed their swords while one of them pulled a crossbow out from behind his back and fired off a bolt towards times.

Jacks eyes widened as the bolt left the crossbow.

Times opened his wings and flew higher into the tree. "You got to be quicker then that if your going to catch me!" Times said before sticking his tongue out at the thug. These grabbed a acorn from the tree and threw it at one of the thugs just to annoy them. "You could have just walked away and let Jack be but nooo you had to go and be a jerk..."

@lonewolf1735, t for timesetta

From outta nowhere a loud voice calls out "PONAMIC ENTRY!" and a light brown hoof sails into one of the thugs sending him flying. Hero stands proud yet glaring fiercely at the second. "I thought I smelled trouble.... and they say comics don't teach you anything won't that royal librarian love this story...Anywho you gonna scat and leave these two alone or will I have to really step in and teach you the meaning of back off?" I said snarling as I pulled out my weapon of choice. 

(ooc can we have any weapon (i.e. avo's tear/solus greatsword) or does it have to be the common stuff? Also ponamic entry is a) yes a ponified dynamic entry (reading some naruto at the time so I figured blame it at a comic I found at golden oaks despite being scolded by the princess librarian (not saying a personal friend unless alowed, but saying someone around town I've met)))

Jack ran and tackled the thug with the crossbow and started to cast a fire ball spell.

"Times stop mucking about and help me deal with these guys"

Jack now had a full ball of flame in his hand he then smashed it into the thugs face setting it on fire.

((Yes the solus greatsword and avo's tear we be used possibly but for now try to stay with lower classed weapons as we haven't even begun our journey))

Times jumped down and landed in front of one of the thugs. Times looked at the thug and said "I will give you 3 seconds to run... 1... 2..." Times kicked the thug in the stomach and then kneed him in the head. Times looked at Jack and then to the Thug he just kicked. Times kicked the thug why he was down and said "I hope you learned your lesson..."

Jack stood up and wiped burnt pony off of his gauntlet and his mask he looked over to see another pony he wasn't one of the thugs jack could tell mostly because he just sent one of the thugs flying. Jack heard a shout and looked to the left his smile disappearing from under his mask. There were about twenty more thugs standing there they had the same armor on as the one jack had just burned.

"Fuck guys there's more of them"

"okay lets get out of here... Its better if we don't try and bite more then we can chew." Times looked around "There! We can escape up that ladder!" Times said before run over to it and started climbing. Times looked down once he was a few feet off the ground and signaled them to follow

@lonewolf 1735, t for timesetta

"You two go I'll cover ya, Go to carousel. Somepony there owes me a favor for a recent cache of jewels I sold her and she'll be willing to help if you mention my name" I said brandishing a steel katana and raising my hand. "Gotta love you bandit types always hanging in plenty and good practice for my spells and weapons.How many of ya is it going to take to get you to understand leave us alone?" I roared in challenge.

(ooc spells = fireball and lightning since those are the two basic spells between the games and are both pretty much available at the start of the games at one star, weapons I'm thinking yew longbow and katana since I'm both long and short range when fighting lemme know if the weapons need to be changed)

"You two go I'll cover ya, Go to carousel. Somepony there owes me a favor for a recent cache of jewels I sold her and she'll be willing to help if you mention my name" I said brandishing a steel katana and raising my hand. "Gotta love you bandit types always hanging in plenty and good practice for my spells and weapons.How many of ya is it going to take to get you to understand leave us alone?" I roared in challenge.

(ooc spells = fireball and lightning since those are the two basic spells between the games and are both pretty much available at the start of the games at one star, weapons I'm thinking yew longbow and katana since I'm both long and short range when fighting lemme know if the weapons need to be changed)

Jack was having a tough time deciding if he should climb the ladder and leave or stay and fight.

Jack picked up a steel longsword that one of the bandits had dropped and walked over to the other guy.

"Watch out one of them has a obsidian pickhammer if that catches you it'll hurt big time"

Jack the readied his sword waiting for the bandits to charge.

((Your spells and weapons are okay very basic which is good for the start but don't worry as we progress we'll unlock new weapons and spells and you guys can also get new armor))

@lonewolf 1735

"Appreciate the assist but I've got these guys. I'm kinda the reason they're here any way seeing as how I took out one of their guys trying to rip off a few stores.  From the looks of things they've trashed the town methodically being thorough in their search. You wanna stand with me then do it to protect the villagers and punish the thugs for wrecking inoccent ponys' property." I said looking out of the corner of my eye at the strange masked pony and launching a fireball into the thick of the thugs. 

Times saw that Jack was staying and fighting "ugh! fine... I guess I will follow in my ancestor's foot steps" Times got to the top of the ladder and jumped onto the roof. He ran and looked around "I have to think quickly...." He saw a tree with a cracked branch right over a group of bandits. Times jumped onto the tree and broke the branch and watched it fall. 

Jack nodded at the pony man and as the branch fell and landed on two of the thugs he charged at the group and swung his longsword at the first thug he got closed too, and he buried the blade deep into the thugs neck cause the thug to fall to his knees and bleed out.

Jack then charged forward again his sword in one hand and a force push charged in the other, he shouted loud his scornful voice hitting the ears of the thugs full force.

"JACK OF BLADES IS BACK"

@ t for timesetta, lonewol1735

Seeing both the masked pony and the other pony join in the fight I was driven to send the thugs fleeing from town. As the fight intensified nothing seemed to be able to stop us. Then the masked pony yelled out and that stopped me in my tracks. I focused on him instead of the fight, thinking the name he said had sounded familiar. Something I'd read in a book or heard in a conversation. I was brought back into the fray when I took a hit from a sword that left a nice red line across my arm. The pain only served to enrage me and  immediately dispatched my attacker and, losing my temper, tore after any thug who crossed my field of vision.

Times tried to stay out of direct conflict and just basically defeat the thugs with tricks that he found in a book left by another one of his ancestors. Times jumped down behind a thug and said " look behind you" when the thug turned around and Times quickly flew up and landed behind him "look behind you" Times repeated until the fifth time when the thug refused. Times flew up and landed in front of the thug "look in front of you" Times grabbed the thug by his neck and threw him to the ground. Times stomped onto the thugs neck and broke it.

Jack pulled a his sword out of the chest of one of the thugs that he had killed, most of them seemed to be dead or wounded badly.

Jacks eyes widened as he was smacked it the back of the head, he turned around and spotted the thug with the obsidian pickhammer looking very angry, jack charged the thug.

"I will see you burn mortal"

As the number of thugs thinned out I had more time in between tussles to watch the others fighting. One's tactcs were entertaining and I couldn't help but laugh as he took down some thugs with trickery. The masked one hollered out again. He was rushing a thug with a pickhammer and he was in for blood. I shot into action blocking the masked ponies blade with my own. "Yo dude let this one live. He'll remember the scene here and warn others. Maybe he'll even change and start doing good deeds to make up for his past. We just need to give him a chance but he won't have a chance if you take him out." I said battling against jacks blade to keep it from moving. "If I have to fight you to prevent you from making a mistake I will. I don't wish to fight you but if you force my hand I will have no choice." I pleaded.

Times walked up to them and looked at jack and hero. "If you too are going to fight... may I step in?" Times grabbed both of them by their ears. "Stop stop... I said stop..." Once he got them away from each other he walks up to the thug with the pickhammer and said "Run before I make you run" Times said with a serious look 

Jack held his own sword against the blade that the merciful pony had used to spare the thugs life, jack sneered and pushed his blade closer to the other ponies face.

"Spare him, what so he can attack some other person I don't think so"

Jack used a force push spell to knock hero away then he charged over to the last thug, his voice ringing out one last time.

"Mercy is for the weak"

((I'm sure jacks ears are behind his hood so I doubt you could just grab them))