a few odd things...

-bees

-forests

-big animals

-attention

-heights

-suffocating

Geese, never mess with geese.

yeah damn geese... some geese migrated to a lake near my house and as I was riding my bike to school one of them made a sound and I panicked and nearly fell off my bike 

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame
  • Brohoof 1

The dark, or writhed what my brains imagines is in the dark xD.

And I wouldn't say im claustrophobic, but the idea of getting in a cramped vent and possibly getting stuck scares me.

The fear of watching the years pass by and coming to the realisation that I've done nothing with my life, and I've ended up trapped in a place of monotony and unhappiness. That's pretty much the ultimate worry.

I'm scared of being alone or just being forgotten about. The Dark and the things that hide in it. Porcine dolls, and happy clowns, there's just something about them being happy that just really scares me.

Zombies. 

I'm not talking about "LEMME EAT YOUR BRAINS!" zombies.

Let's take the movie I am Legend and World War Z.

Put the two zombies from those movies together, and you have my worst fear.

Also, drowning freaks me out.

I'm old enough that I've got prostate problems & have to wake up to go potty every 2 or 3 hours.  I'm afraid of the day I don't wake up to go potty & have to start wearing Depends (the good side is that the humiliation of having to buy them might kill me)

I tell you kids, Old Age Flat Out SUCKS!  The only good thing I can say about living to get old is it beats the alternative

My biggest fear is death.

I can't really explain this very well, to be honest. I'm just really scared of dying. There are so many awful ways that you can die... Ugh, I can't even think about it. 

I wouldn't worry so much about death...if you do die, you'll be the one who cares least about it :P

As for my fear, it's probably the water.

No, I literally just changed my mind. I'm not afraid of water, I just don't like it most of the time. The sea is really salty and stings my eyes (plus, being English, it isn't like I have any lovely warm blue seas around) whilst indoor swimming pools are just awful. The chlorine assaults my eyes, nose and sense of taste while the echoing from the screaming kids just gives me a migraine leading to my senses just feeling overwhelmed. Lightly chlorinated outdoor pools all to myself are preferable and get me near a clear river or lake and I will enjoy it thoroughly. I'm not a terribly strong swimmer but I can swim well enough.

I'm old enough that I've got prostate problems & have to wake up to go potty every 2 or 3 hours.  I'm afraid of the day I don't wake up to go potty & have to start wearing Depends (the good side is that the humiliation of having to buy them might kill me)

I tell you kids, Old Age Flat Out SUCKS!  The only good thing I can say about living to get old is it beats the alternative

Wow..."go potty"? You really do feel humiliated by this don't you? Happens to the best of us. Chances are, because of the genes in my family, I'll likely be dead by the time I'm your age. Heart attacks, strokes and cancer galore. I am never having kids...I'd feel like a murderer :lol:

My greatest fear is death.  I understand that it is irrational because death is inevitable.  I do not fear what it will be like to be dying, I fear being dead.  In fact, I wish to die in an exciting way, just to have one more exciting experience before death.  The concept of not thinking or feeling for eternity scares me.

My greatest fear is definitely death. Not the fear of how I will die, I plan to go peacefully, but the fear that once I am gone, I will no longer exist. It's an obvious statement when you say it but when you really think about, anything or everything you had in you life, material items, friendships, loves. All of those will no longer be yours and any thoughts you had will no longer be. People will mourn your death after it happens but eventually it will fade into your loved ones past. I don't believe in heaven so I don't think there is anything after death and I don't want to just pop out of existence.