• Princess Celestia
    • Princess Twilight Sparkle
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadence
    • Queen Chysalis

Hot? Not so much.
But Cadence is the most beautiful.
Luna is the most adorable.
Twilight is the most adorkable (all entirely separate things)
Celestia isn't really on the list...

I never really found any of the princesses "hot". In fact, I don't think any of the characters in MLP are "hot". Personally, I think they're all cute tbh.

Buuuuuuuuuut, if I had to choose based on character design, and personality then I would have to go with Princess Luna  :comeatus:.

Twilight's too much of an adorkable bookwarm to be considered hot imo 

• Brohoof 2

img-10675-1-post-8308-0-41922500-1435321

#Squadgoals  :ph34r::P:lol::smug::rarity:;):sunny:        

"But that day...The day I discovered racing...I proved that the legends were true. I made the impossible happen!"Dash

"Friendship isn't always easy, but there's no doubt it's worth fighting for."Twilight Sparkle 

I can't say I find any of the Princesses hot, or any other pony for that matter.

But if I were to choose one based on their design, it'll be Queen Chrysalis. I love her mane and her cheese-legs! x)

Well Princess Celestia is purveyor of the sun, so . . . .  ^_^

I mean, I do like Celestia the best out of the choices, but in terms of who I would be most attracted to. I have to say Shining Armor is one lucky guy.  :wub:

Of course Luna was gonna win, but we all know Celestia is the hottest. Have you seen that butt?

img-3071995-1-598534__safe_solo_spike_bl

I mean... woof! I think i need a minute.

Don't forget the eyes, the mane, the legs, the....everything

2ym6fix.png

That Cadance is a close second, though. Dem eyes and wingtips. :wub::lol:

• Brohoof 1

Wona most definitely, just eh way she acts alone I find very attractive!

8r6aiHM.png

Celestia. No contest.

Heat is really just energy. Therefore, a princess's hotness is actually a representation of her ability to do work. So, without even thinking, I can tell you that Celestia is the hottest princess. But if you're curious as to how I arrived at that answer... well, here it is.

The Earth has a mass of 5.97219E24 kg. Its velocity is 29.8 km/s. Since kinetic energy is 1/2 m v2, Celestia's energy must be at least 2.65E33 J, or 633.79E27 Kcal. Assuming Celestia is 100% water and weighs 550kg, that's enough energy to heat her from absolute zero to 1.15E27 degrees Celsius.

The hottest temperature ever recorded is roughly 4.0E12 degrees Celsius. That occurred in the large hadron collider, by smashing gold atoms together. So, let that sink in for a minute. Celestia is powerful enough to heat herself to roughly 287,500,000,000,000 times the maximum recorded temperature. According to our model of the universe, that's still only 0.00115% of the maximum heat possible, but damn...

Celestia has the potential to be so friggin hot, it's not unreasonable to say that she may very well tear a hole through our own universe.

Edited by Regulus
  • Brohoof 1

AluKfrD.png

Tumblr

Celestia controls the sun.

Twilight evolved into a rapidash.

Cadence is princess of lurve.

Chrysalis can shapeshift into anything.

LunawearsarmorasNightmareMoonandarmorishot.

I never said any of that. Never mention it again.

SCP wiki too addictive. Need to be nerfed.

"In prehistory, the essence of life waited in the darkness. Its children turned against it. Now, all will be returned to the essence."

A pokemon challenge of which I am searching for help on! So, please halp...?

https://mlpforums.com/blog/2716/entry-17944-day-0preparation/

Does it NEED to have an image?