Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Want A FREE YouTube Shout-Out?

PinkiePieJr

If you are reading this, that is most likely because you have a YouTube, and are interested to see what benefits you can get from that! If not, well then go sit in a hole! Just Kidding!

So, I have been into YouTube lately, and am kinda a One Hit Wonder with my

video. Well, I am planning on making more like it, but currently, I am making what will be an ultimate playlist of the soundtrack artists Thomas Burgerson(mainly) and Nick Pheonix with their group "Two Steps From Hell"

If you have not heard of them, that is ok, and despite the name, they are not bad, murderous message, screamo, death, cussing music. In fact, they have some of the most beautiful music you would ever hear. Name is due to being soundtrack, needing an epic name for epic music.

Well anyways, if you do know them, here's what you do (if interested in a free shout-out): PM me, about this, and I will explain everything. I want PM, so that no leaks about what I am planning is publicly seen.

If you don't know them, but do have a YouTube, and want a free shout out, heres what you do: PM me, and I'll give you more in debt instructions, but still for the same thing. PM reason is the same as above.

So I really hope to hear from as many as possible. This is an opportunity for everypony. I'm not making any money, or taking anything from you. Just felt like doing something nice for this video, and also, to show what the community thinks of this music. So thanks, and see ya soon!

Meh, Why not? My Youtube is DaScottishBrony

Ok! You can check your YouTube page, and I left just a heads up on your "discussion" tab. It just tells you to check out your YouTube inbox, where the instructions will be. If you don't know how to access your YouTube inbox,:

1.) go to my page (or anybodies other than your own)

2.) on the tabs like videos, playlists, etc. Click on "about"

3.) Click on the option "send message"

4.) It will make a draft, but just ignore that, and go to "inbox" on the left, where you will find my instructions. Hope to hear from you!

You should add a shoutout for Michael Morones

That is a good idea. But Idk if he has a YouTube, that's the only thing. I am looking for people with YouTube accounts that have followed the instructions I will give them. If I can find that name, then maybe.