Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

found: stereotypical anti-brony

-Lyra Heartstrings-

im disqusted wuth what I found on the internet today.

I looked up the word "brony" and searched through results, when I cam upon an anti-brony forums. I did not think much of it, (there are going to be people who hate in life) but then I saw this.

he said they named this pony Twilight because thats the best time to kill kids....

he also said he would kill bronies 

this is why i hate facebook

998391_378033695640807_50419321_n.png?oh

post-25656-0-52656600-1397354564_thumb.png

im disqusted wuth what I found on the internet today.

I looked up the word "brony" and searched through results, when I cam upon an anti-brony forums. I did not think much of it, (there are going to be people who hate in life) but then I saw this.

he said they named this pony Twilight because thats the best time to kill kids....

he also said he would kill bronies 

this is why i hate facebook

998391_378033695640807_50419321_n.png?oh

Wow...that's just sad.

Destroying the image of MLP since 2010. 

I'm currently living with an anti-brony.  And he is so stupid, he tried to tell me that all 3 billion women in the world would dump me over this one show.  Yeah, he's a moron and I'm getting far away from him.  This isn't even the most offensive thing he's done.

He's also my younger brother.  That makes things fun.  Probably why I relate to Celestia a lot.

celestia_vs_nightmare_moon_by_stabzor-d5

• Brohoof 3

That troll isn't even trying, it is so obvious he knows nothing about the show but whatever trolls will be trolls, just ignore and move on.

anti-brony forums

Wait, that's a thing? What do they even talk about?

"So I was totally not watching My Little Pony today. It was pretty cool."

• Brohoof 8

Don't worry about it. This guy is probably just trolling. You're better off just ignoring him.

Although to his credit, his post was pretty funny, whether or not that was his intention.

Edited by SpaceOnion

*insert long rant here*

The only thing I would staple to their face is.

" Do you honestly think that 2-12 million people (estimated size of this fandom) would want to abduct children?"

Also there should be a long rant that we should just copy and paste whenever we see a hater

post-24604-0-71340800-1397368406.jpg

This is by far the most saddest thing I have ever seen.

Also this guy should learn how to draw

edit:

This guy is acting like we are some kind of Nazi group or something.

Edited by TheChosenPony

Did you guys see how many followers that page has?

Now do the math and put those 59 ignorant people against 7-12.4 million people.

-cough-

If anything, the brony community (MLP fandom) is the most supportive group I've ever witnessed. So many people supported Michael Morones... We are a family.

• Brohoof 4

Wait, that's a thing? What do they even talk about?

"So I was totally not watching My Little Pony today. It was pretty cool."

Never underestimate the stupidity of idiots.

thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

If people would have ignored the photo in the first place, he would realise that he's wasting his time and we are not going anywhere, but people just have to fight back for no reason.

• Brohoof 1

I'm just going to leave this here, because it's a real post I was just confronted with:

img-2515988-1-1534356_839132422770625_39

I have a feeling that was from Tumblr, or at least someone who uses Tumblr. Some of the radical feminists on there like to think that we hate women because we "felt the need to masculinize the show." Ah yes, I obviously hate women because I watch a show about ponies that was meant for little girls. Really.

To stay on topic, it's just another bad troll. They didn't even get Twily's mane right. They're just wasting their time trying to piss off people. Best to ignore them.

• Brohoof 3

Holy shit i haven't laughed like that in years.

That's hilarious.

"also they naemed the princess celestia because the illuminati told them to"

I have a feeling that was from Tumblr, or at least someone who uses Tumblr. Some of the radical feminists on there like to think that we hate women because we "felt the need to masculinize the show." Ah yes, I obviously hate women because I watch a show about ponies that was meant for little girls. Really.

To stay on topic, it's just another bad troll. They didn't even get Twily's mane right. They're just wasting their time trying to piss off people. Best to ignore them.

It is, and a glance at their page leads me to think they're a unpleasant person in general and that wasn't just a irritated outburst.