Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Assassin's Creed 3, Anyone?

Guitarguru007

The title pretty much sums it up.

Any thoughts on the game? Not sure how many AC fans are here in the forums, but I figured I'd take a shot at this.

We're not dealing with Ezio anymore, which I can live with. I just hope Connor is as lovable of a character.

Ezio will forever be in my top 10 video game heros.

Edited by GuitarGuru007

I can't wait for it! I loved Ezio but it was starting to feel like they dragged his story out way more than was interesting.

I always thought AC3 was going to be all about Desmond, I'm glad that was wrong. He's pretty boring compared to the other characters.

I can't wait for it! I loved Ezio but it was starting to feel like they dragged his story out way more than was interesting.

I always thought AC3 was going to be all about Desmond, I'm glad that was wrong. He's pretty boring compared to the other characters.

I totally agree. AC2 was Ezio's life story, Brotherhood and Revelations were...well they were kind of like fillers, really. Just parts of his life. I still found them super fun, and it was nice to get put back in Altiar's shoes.

As for Desmond, A LOT of people thought AC3 was going to be him. I'm happy its not. I would like the series to stay as strong as it looks for a few more games before ending with Desmond.

Totally going to get it :) And yeah, i would too have been pretty dissapointed with a game all about Desmond, as a game in the present would be pretty different from the rest of the series.

Well, the game is about Desmond.

I meant if the game would be played primarily as Desmond in the present. That would most likely mean more guns and stuff.

Oh, in that way. Hmm... I dunno. Sure there might be guns, but they would most likely not be used as much, as in other shooters... who knows `?

Look like a great game.

ACB and ACR were disappointing, if I'm not mistaken the main Ubisoft development crew has been working on AC3 for a few years now, hopefully it's better than it's predecessors.

Look like a great game.

ACB and ACR were disappointing, if I'm not mistaken the main Ubisoft development crew has been working on AC3 for a few years now, hopefully it's better than it's predecessors.

True that, the games after AC2 were basically copy and paste.

btw does anyone think that this will be the last AC for good to close out the trilogy or they'll somehow make more after the story has been finished?

Edited by Strafe

btw does anyone think that this will be the last AC for good to close out the trilogy or they'll somehow make more after the story has been finished?

the answer to that question is

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If they can still make money off it, there'll be sequels

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony

Copy and paste? Yea a little. They just add new things each time. I still found them to be fun, though.

Their not going to end the game until Desmond finally becomes a full fledged assassin and has his own game. That's when the series is supposed to end. I'm just guessing.

ASSASSIN'S CREED :wub:

Totally getting like, 10 copies or so, one for each console OH! But that'll be... um... PS3, 360, Windows...

Never mind that! I'm totally getting it for the Wii U! I can already see that you will use the controller for Eagle Vision, and like accurate aiming with firearms <33

ooooooooh I'm so thrilled <3333

/dies

• 7 months later...

yesyesyesyesyesYESYESYES YYYEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!! I am addicted to anything assassins creed related. I've played, and beat all of them! I just beat Ac3's main storyline, but that's like 1 third of the game... If ANYONE has an xbox, Come play with me!! GT: Yappaquacka1259

• 3 weeks later...

Ugh, I honestly think this was not that good of a game. It had a solid story, but I don't like what they did with the multiplayer that much, and I hate how you can't block/counter certain weapons. I won't recommend this game to anyone, but it does have it cool moments, like taking out multiple guards at once.

I would get it, but the assassin's creed games don't port too well to PC, the whole free running aspect feels sluggish using keyboard and mouse... Unless it has controller support? I recently bought an Xbox controller for PC (so I could play some of my racing games better)

How would I describe AC3? Bland. It is a very, very bland game. It's a hollow shell of number 2, to be honest. The side quests have no purpose other than money and recipes to make things for... more money... of which you can spend on more recipes and materials for... making things of which you... sell for more money...

Yeah, AC2 syndrome again, no need for money other than to get more money of which you cannot get rid of minus a few thousand dollars for the strongest weapon you can currently buy, of which you keep that weapon for a good 2-3 sequences. Now the combat does feel a bit different, and it's not a bad upgrade, it takes the base and makes it more flashy and satisfying, the characters are impossible to care about, that goes for Conner, too. It was just a bunch of boring filler characters the whole way, which isn't how it should be. The new notoriety system sucks major ass, too. No longer does it build up and then it goes to notorious, you kill maybe a mob of guards and you're screwed, you'll go to level 1, of which they will detect you, level 2 they will detect you faster and level 3 you're Capone and Captain Hook in one. Also, they ditched the sneaking and stabbing heavily, it's still there, but it doesn't feel right to be a stealth game, which it isn't anymore... My list of AC games would be

AC: Brotherhood

AC2

AC: Revelations

AC

AC3

• Brohoof 1