Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarijack Fan Club

Noire Panzer

*leaves this here*

Mind you, I don't ship these further than friends, but... Check out Rarity and AJ.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Rainbow Dashes reaction in this perfectly reflects my own face

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Don't think I mentioned it here, but the WC banner has Rarijack going on. :squee:

*leaves this here*

Mind you, I don't ship these further than friends, but... Check out Rarity and AJ.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Think I posted that once before, that's one of many canon instances that basically cements Rarijack in my mind.

Another is at the end of Crystal Empire two parter, the part in Princess Twilight where they were face to face, and the part in the one comic where Rarity is at the "spa" and has pictures by her bed she brought with her. Spike, Opal, and AJ. To name a few instances anyways.

With how much they are seen together anymore, it might as well be canon IMO. The crew knows what they are doing.

Edited by The Mane-iac
  • Brohoof 2

Saudijack......... Nah but desertjack yes cause desert guardian is my oc and i love applejack so yeah 

My bad... Desertjack! That's a good ship, but so is Rarijack

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

post-28857-0-35470000-1408316475_thumb.jpg

The foal on the right does look like it would belong to Rarity, and it is a headcanon of mine that unicorns have reproductive abilities which explains the low number of stallions. Perhaps the foal belongs to Rarity and Applejack? She doesn't look like she would be Applejack's daughter, but she looks like she could be Rarity's. I can dream, can't I?

• Brohoof 1