Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarijack Fan Club

Noire Panzer

Comics are confirmed canon.

Rarity has a picture of Applejack making a sexy face.

img-3021520-1-UjFCNyQ.png

Rarijack is confirmed canon!

At least Rarity having a crush on Applejack is... sort of...

Plus the fact that they totally hold hands in the first EQG...
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ok to be 100% honest im not a really big fan of lesbian shippings (mostly because im gay) but to be honest Rarijack is probably on my list for one of my top 10 favorite ships. The reason I enjoy this ship is cause in a way rarity and applejack have a almost incompatible relationship, applejack is a hardworking, strong, and spends most of her days apple bucking or just doing work on the apple farm where Rarity is a independent worker with massive amounts of fine craftsmen skills and a extensive knowledge of fashion. It just seems like these two ponies are complete polar opisits (thats just a fancy way of saying oposits) but yet they still do have a enomous amount of similarities that brings them togther. And that my fellow bronies is why I like Rarijack in more or less then a nutshell.

rarijack_by_aosion-d7fryen.png

• Brohoof 5

• 2 weeks later...

I'd take it either way. So discussion topic!

When did you fall in love with the Rarijack?

so just after season 1 had ended, my brother and i had gotten really fed up with seeing mlp everywhere and not knowing why it was so popular.

i was like "ok what the HELL is up with this show. we HAVE to see it."

the first episode we ever saw was the one where they're forced to have a sleepover with Twilight.

as soon as the episode was over the first thing my brother and i said was "ok, applejack and rarity is a viable ship." and we both agreed, but didn't particularly ship it ourselves, and moved on to other eps we could get our hands on.

it actually wasn't until catching up late on season 4 a couple months ago that we both caved in and we were like "OK WE SHIP IT." and we gush about it every now and then since. it's just so cute. i can't bare it.  :blush:  :wub: 

LOOK AT'EM.  :please:  :smug:

last month's Friends Forever issue made my LIFE. i happened to find the variant cover i was looking for at the one comic book store near me. celestia bless.

Friends_Forever_issue_8_sub_cover.jpg

• Brohoof 3

so just after season 1 had ended, my brother and i had gotten really fed up with seeing mlp everywhere and not knowing why it was so popular.i was like "ok what the HELL is up with this show. we HAVE to see it." the first episode we ever saw was the one where they're forced to have a sleepover with Twilight. as soon as the episode was over the first thing my brother and i said was "ok, applejack and rarity is a viable ship." and we both agreed, but didn't particularly ship it ourselves, and moved on to other eps we could get our hands on. it actually wasn't until catching up late on season 4 a couple months ago that we both caved in and we were like "OK WE SHIP IT." and we gush about it every now and then since. it's just so cute. i can't bare it.  :blush:  :wub: LOOK AT'EM.  :please:  :smug: last month's Friends Forever issue made my LIFE. i happened to find the variant cover i was looking for at the one comic book store near me. celestia bless. 

img-3171562-1-Friends_Forever_issue_8_su

That's an awesome story! I can't wait to read that comic either; I actually ordered it this weekend and it should arrive at the store near me from their warehouse anyday now! I got that cover too cause that pic is awesome and will go up on my wall after I read the book! As you said... They are so cute together!

thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Hi everypony, may I join you~? Rarijack is my joint MLP OTP <3 I've shipped them since Look Before You Sleep and I adore how their friendship has developed in the show since, how they come to understand each other despite their differences and actually have more in common than it seems - they're both strong, independent and hardworking, running their own businesses (which I'm really happy the recent Friends Forever comic touched on!) and I think they have a lot of respect for each other for that, even when they disagree. And their flirting bickering is so cute - Season 4 was very good in that regard, between Simple Ways and Trade Ya X3

I'm actually working on a Rarijack fic right now too~ idk when it will be finished as I'm a very slow writer, but hopefully soon ^^

• Brohoof 3

Hi everypony, may I join you~? Rarijack is my joint MLP OTP <3 I've shipped them since Look Before You Sleep and I adore how their friendship has developed in the show since, how they come to understand each other despite their differences and actually have more in common than it seems - they're both strong, independent and hardworking, running their own businesses (which I'm really happy the recent Friends Forever comic touched on!) and I think they have a lot of respect for each other for that, even when they disagree. And their flirting bickering is so cute - Season 4 was very good in that regard, between Simple Ways and Trade Ya X3

I'm actually working on a Rarijack fic right now too~ idk when it will be finished as I'm a very slow writer, but hopefully soon ^^

Absolutely! That's one of the things I love about this site is you can join any fanclub as long as you show appreciation for the topic... Also, I'd love to read you fic when it's done? I love reading Rarijack ship fics!

rarijack_dancing_by_asdf314159265-d6ri4x

• Brohoof 2

Absolutely! That's one of the things I love about this site is you can join any fanclub as long as you show appreciation for the topic... Also, I'd love to read you fic when it's done? I love reading Rarijack ship fics!

img-3175079-1-rarijack_dancing_by_asdf31

Of course! I'll drop a link here when it's done :D and agreed, it's awesome how many different fan clubs there are and how easy it is to join c: Edited by Coco before Pommel
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

*squeal*

Rarijack is pretty much my all time favorite ship in the world!...Well, Twixie and Rarijack are tied.

I actually really can see it happening (not in the show of course, but I'm saying I could see them being a couple)

When this happened in the show I think I died:

ek3kh0.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Hi there, ponies, I wrote something that may be relevant to your interests~!

Au Naturel (basically, an alternate ending to Simple Ways with more Rarijack), please feel free to read and/or leave feedback if you'd like to~! or not, of course, that's absolutely fine too :please:

post-29961-0-67223900-1417789983.gif

post-29961-0-64701000-1417790014_thumb.png

Edited by Coco before Pommel
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great to see there is a group for Rarijack on this site. BTW this is the original concept to Rarity and Applejack dancing. (AJ is cross dressing in this picture, not gender-bent)  ....I need to re-draw this picture of the two... hmm

look_me_in_the_eyes_by_ninjajackle-d6h44

• Brohoof 1