Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarijack Fan Club

Noire Panzer

• 3 weeks later...

Rarijack is my favorite pony ship.  I think it's because they are mostly opposites but they are also very dedicated to their businesses and that's a huge thing to have in common. Also that scene where Applejack catches the fainting Rarity. I already shipped them but that just sold it for me.

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

I love the chemistry between these two and i like how in the later seasons they are tolerating each other better. RariJack needs more love like AJ. I still cant get over the part at the end of the season three premier when AJ told Rarity that some things are better when they are a rarity and then winked at her i almost died that day.

• Brohoof 5

I love the chemistry between these two and i like how in the later seasons they are tolerating each other better. RariJack needs more love like AJ. I still cant get over the part at the end of the season three premier when AJ told Rarity that some things are better when they are a rarity and then winked at her i almost died that day.

totally; and after the last episode, where pinkie and dashie were sent somewhere by the map, I got to thinking that we might have a later episode where rares and AJ are sent somewhere and we may see some more bonding

tumblr_np246j8GgG1tlqckyo1_1280.png

• Brohoof 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to ship rarijack, but the ship sunk. Now it's rising back up and it's afloat again! There so cute together!  :pinkie:

I know these are all from the same guy, but there all so cute! 

post-34857-0-52422700-1441253322_thumb.png

post-34857-0-15716800-1441253337.png

post-34857-0-41476700-1441253350.png

post-34857-0-14687900-1441253361_thumb.png

post-34857-0-62944600-1441253373.png

post-34857-0-72381200-1441253392_thumb.png

(I'm sorry, I don't know how to put stuff in a spoiler  :( )

Edited by Best Poni
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Rarijack fans need to have a concentrated effort to write more fic, cause its kinda absolutely absurd that a ship can be the top F/F ship on Derpibooru and talked about everywhere all the time, yet have less fanfiction than freaking RainbowPie on Fimfiction. Apparently pretty much all dedicated Rarijack content creators are artist rather than writers. There's really no reason why Rarijack, a dynamic that is FAR FAR more fleshed out should have like half the amount of fic AppleDash has.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would this have been reality if Applejack had stayed in Manehatten and become a pony socialite? Would she and Rarity still hang out? Destined to be friends, wherever they are?

If AJ stayed in Manehattan, she would have never met Rarity or the rest of the Mane 6. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...