Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would Twilight Sparkle's job be in the real world?

Rarity Paige Belle

Language Barrier -- ALL THOSE BOOKS and I CAN'T READ THEM....

Also their science could be way behind ours making her have trouble with that as well.

Edited by silvadel

(edited)

Similar to what she is in Equestria. Either a librarian or the president. Or maybe both.

Librarian. Or some form of scientist. Unless you want to just tack her on as a princess, several countries still have royal families.

In my fanfic she discovers a new form of energy connected to the elements of harmony, and she's head of R&D at a company run by Celestia and Luna. How does that sound?

Edited by Rarity Paige Belle

She would be the equivalent of Carl Sagan or Neil Degrasse Tyson. Sure, she would be a scientist, likely with a PHD in both Astrophysics and Chemistry with a personal admiration of history. Her primary focus would be in both research and as a Science Communicator.

In my fanfic she discovers a new form of energy connected to the elements of harmony, and she's head of R&D at a company run by Celestial and Luna. How does that sound?

Sounds like a solid role for a season 1-2 era twilight.

At any rate, if magic did not work for her, I could see her having a REAL problem filling any job.  I mean her science could be way behind and she has no official degree.  Her knowledge of tech is low.  While she is smart, I think she would have a hard time getting a job better than say a post office clerk.

At any rate, if magic did not work for her, I could see her having a REAL problem filling any job.  I mean her science could be way behind and she has no official degree.  Her knowledge of tech is low.  While she is smart, I think she would have a hard time getting a job better than say a post office clerk.

Okay, but say equestria had all the tech of today, would she still be a librarian?

I kind of imagine that she would more than likely be a scientists of some sort or another, and probably be smart enough to make several break through s as well.

• Brohoof 1

What else? A librarian!

If you wanted her to be a little more rounded than that then similar to what some said about her being a physicist, astronomer or other scientist, she could be a librarian in a research facility, or have a librarianship degree in addition to a science one.