Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why are so many Bronies 'Anti-human' in regards to FiM?

Rarity Paige Belle

Personally, I think that ANYTHING can be done with a story, as long as it's done well.

The problem is that there are SO MANY bad fanfictions of humans going to Equestria that people don't even want to think about it.

Besides, these ponies don't need help from humans. What would a human do in Equestria?

We're not really anti-human, that would be pointless. Point being, it has to be done well if a human appeared in Equestria. Sadly, a lot of bad fan fictions showed that it shouldn't be done.

(edited)

I feel that humans wouldn't fit with the show universe.

They are too different from the other creatures of Equestria.

Edited by Blobulle

(edited)

I actually quite like the idea of humans in Equestria, it's just that execution is beyond terrible most of the time. I don't really see humans fitting with the animation of the show itself, either. I didn't like Equestria Girls. Not because it's humans, but because it's a badly written story with an even shittier setting. Also, I really didn't like the designs.

I don't know, it could fit well, but I think that it would visually not fit too well together, at least for me.

Also, what Hovershy said under me. Completely agree with that.

Even though I like to think that EQG isn't canon.

Edited by Someone Else

Well, when Twilight went through the mirror in Equestria Girls, she became a human. So I assume that if humans went through the mirror, they would be ponies in Equestria. So having humans in Equestria wouldn't make any sense.

• Brohoof 1

Well, when Twilight went through the mirror in Equestria Girls, she became a human. So I assume that if humans went through the mirror, they would be ponies in Equestria. So having humans in Equestria wouldn't make any sense.

But I wouldn't say that the 'Humans' in EQG are really 'Human'!

Well I didn't like Equestria Girls much, and I've read so many shitty Anon in Equestria stories that I guess it's just impossible for me to see that without either cringing or laughing hysterically.

Personally, I think that ANYTHING can be done with a story, as long as it's done well.

The problem is that there are SO MANY bad fanfictions of humans going to Equestria that people don't even want to think about it.

Besides, these ponies don't need help from humans. What would a human do in Equestria?

Practically sums up my opinion. It could be done well, but probably won't.

But I wouldn't say that the 'Humans' in EQG are really 'Human'!

True to a certain degree, but even sources like the Wiki say that it's a ''human'' form, and not anthro. Their feet aren't actually hooves like in most Anthro art. The only real with humans is the varying skin colours and their creepy, made for toys models.

(edited)

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd

True to a certain degree, but even sources like the Wiki say that it's a ''human'' form, and not anthro. Their feet aren't actually hooves like in most Anthro art. The only real with humans is the varying skin colours and their creepy, made for toys models.

If the producers did write humans into Equestria, I would want them to have the proper skin colours! Also there should be some tension between the humans and ponies.

Because Humans are too mainstream for Bronies. :derp:

(Had to say it, although there may be some truth to that statement in a sense.)

But in seriousness I don't think bringing in a human character would really add anything to the story of FiM, and would likely detract from the focus of the show.

The main reason seems to be a lot, not all but a lot of the human in equestria fics are self inserts with Gary Stu's and people are afraid that would be the case if humans were introduced into the show. I don't think this would in fact be the case, but if humans are introduced I do want there for good reason and not just because. If we count Equestria Girls as cannon than humans do exist in an alternate universe (even if some of their skin tones aren't exactly the same as typical human colors), but what would cause a human from the Equestria Girls universe to stay a human instead of simply turning into a pony?

Humans have too much baggage to belong on the show. What would a human do that another more fitting character couldn't do besides "be human"? 

I'm not against human and Equestrian pony interactions.

I'm just worried if a human and pony from the show try to have sex, it would make Catholics become haters.

It would make God very upset.

But a fantasy is a fantasy. If we jack into a Matrix like program that allows human and pony relationships, it wouldn't hurt anything.

That's my thought.

I think because it's SO similar to our world that it would be confusing as to where they are.. Also the human race has doomed this planet, same will happen to theirs.

I'm not against human and Equestrian pony interactions.

I'm just worried if a human and pony from the show try to have sex, it would make Catholics become haters.

It would make God very upset.

But a fantasy is a fantasy. If we jack into a Matrix like program that allows human and pony relationships, it wouldn't hurt anything.

That's my thought.

It being a show that does have a demographic of being for littler girls I doubt they would try to make the characters have sex in the show, If you meant that the human fell in love with a pony that would be different, and plus what happens in the show wouldn't make God upset it would only make God upset if people tried to perform what happened in the show theoretically with bestiality.

Either way I don't think that humans would mix well with the show in the pony universe, it would feel like a forced ploy in most cases to sell a new toy for the pocketbooks of Hasbro.

(edited)

I'm not anti-human, but the inclusion of humans in the FiM universe with just Equestria Girls is perfectly fine with me. They don't need to be incorporated into the actual show.

Edited by CloudMistDragon

(edited)

humans worked fine in g1 ponyland, but I think g4 works best without humans

It being a show that does have a demographic of being for littler girls I doubt they would try to make the characters have sex in the show, If you meant that the human fell in love with a pony that would be different, and plus what happens in the show wouldn't make God upset it would only make God upset if people tried to perform what happened in the show theoretically with bestiality.

Either way I don't think that humans would mix well with the show in the pony universe, it would feel like a forced ploy in most cases to sell a new toy for the pocketbooks of Hasbro.

funny you should mention that because there is a G1 my little pony episode where a pony falls in love with a human and wants to marry him Edited by simba86

Equestria Girls didn't take place on Earth. Those were bipedal creatures of hominid descent, but not quite human in appearance. As for Equestria, I would say that there are no humans at all in that world. If there were, we would have seen them trying to dominate and take over.

humans worked fine in g1 ponyland, but I think g4 works best without humans

funny you should mention that because there is a G1 pony episode where a pony falls in love with a human and wants to marry him

I wouldn't put it past them although my point was that, that is way different than a human having sex with a pony...