Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worst Episode Starring your Favorite Pony

Moved to Elsewhere

There aren't many Rarity episodes that I dislike, but if I have to choose... probably Inspiration Manifestation. It isn't about Rarity I disliked about this episode than it is that this episode feels... lacking. I don't know why, but every time I watch this episode, I get this feeling that something is missing. -3-

There aren't many Rarity episodes that I dislike, but if I have to choose... probably Inspiration Manifestation. It isn't about Rarity I disliked about this episode than it is that this episode feels... lacking. I don't know why, but every time I watch this episode, I get this feeling that something is missing. -3-

Maybe because the episode is another one of those characters going insane episodes that tries to do something like lesson zero or party of one but kind of lacks. Maybe because it's been done before twice. I will kind of agree that it's like one of those episodes I want to like more but I can't. Still like it but whatever.

• 8 months later...

While not focused completely on Rarity, I think her worst moment has to be from "Dragonshy". She could have talked the dragon into leaving the cave had she not told the dragon she would guard his hoard, even as she's trying some of it on. After the dragon scares her out of the cave, she has the nerve to say she was so close to getting her hooves on the treasures and this is from the Element of Generosity. Even worse, she still forgets about why she was sent there in the first place even as Rainbow Dash calls her out on it.

For me, A Bird in Hoof.  It's not bad, just forgettable and rather uninventive. That being said I do like a lot of the dialogue in here (especially Fluttershy's 4th wall break) and the interactions between Fluttershy and Twilight, since that really doesn't happen all to often.  As for Fluttershy's worst moment on the show in general, I'd go with either the scene in Luna Eclipsed or the Secret Mission Outfit scene in Magic Duel.  M.A, Larson, stop writing Fluttershy this way. She's not Scooby Doo. 

Side note: I rather liked Putting Your Hoof Down, although I sort of see it as the middle section of a mini Fluttershy arc beginning with Return of Harmony and ending with Keep Calm and Flutter On, but that's just me. 

Either Rainbow Falls or Tanks For The Memories. I felt as if the characterisation in both was rather bad, especially RD's. But at this point I'm starting to dislike the latter more and more. Seeing RD's characterisation in TFTM and how it's backwards and antagonistic really puts me in a sour mood.

Wait, people actually said Hurricane Fluttershy? That had some of the best characterization and development, especially for Fluttershy.

As for my least favorite episode starring Twily? Boast Busters. Twily didn't do anything wrong, but everyone else was just, eugh. And Trixie was just... no. To this day, it's the only episode that's hard to sit through.

• Brohoof 1

For Rarity..

Look Before You Sleep - Basically the entire episode to me is Rarity and Applejack going to Twilight's house and going "lol u suk" to each other. It's not a bad episode, it does have it's moments, but still.

Simple Ways - Again, not bad, it's pretty funny and reminds me of Big Pink Loser, but I feel Rarity's character was.. butchered in my opinion.

Outside of "Maud Pie", she was in Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks and it's clear that my least favorite is Rainbow Rocks because I just didn't think the movie was good, just average.

For Rarity..

Look Before You Sleep - Basically the entire episode to me is Rarity and Applejack going to Twilight's house and going "lol u suk" to each other. It's not a bad episode, it does have it's moments, but still.

Simple Ways - Again, not bad, it's pretty funny and reminds me of Big Pink Loser, but I feel Rarity's character was.. butchered in my opinion.

Yeah, both episodes had their moments but weren't so good. Rarity episodes are always amazing but those 2 were just "meh".

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I like most Fluttershy episodes, but my second favorite pony Rainbow Dash has one bad episode which is Gilda the Brush Off. Gilda was simply a jerk in that episode, and she made Fluttershy cry. However if I really was to choose the worse Fluttershy episode, it'd be Putting Your Hoof Down since Fluttershy was really out of character in that one.

Edited by IAmFluttershy