Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worst Episode Starring your Favorite Pony

Moved to Elsewhere

As the title says, out of all the episodes starring your favorite pony, what is you least favorite?

I think a lot of Pinkie episodes are really good, but if I were to choose my least favorite it would have to be Baby Cakes. It lacks in comparison to the other Pinkie episodes. The babies were more annoying to me than funny. Also, whenever I watch this episode, it makes me not want to have kids if this is the result.

So rant away!

• Brohoof 2

I would maybe say the episode where Rainbow Dash has to study for that test, only because she was acting very immature when Twilight was trying to help her study and it kind of annoyed me.

(edited)

My favorite pony is Derpy, so duh

Rainbow Dash: The Mysterious Mare Do Well, the ending is so disappointing. I would have preferred that Rainbow Dash got a new rival.

Edited by Blobulle

(edited)

I think the Rainbow Dash micro comic is worse than any thing out of FiM, even MMDW and RF had their redeeming qualities

For Rarity, Simple Ways was definitely her lowest moment

Edited by Big Boss

(edited)

As a Fluttershy brony, it's my favorite Fluttershy episode, Putting Your Hoof Down. There aren't many episodes that could destroy a character's reputation permanently; this is one such episode. It's so unnecessarily sadistic, and the way she behaved crossed a major line that would've surely ended so many friendships. Fluttershy's reputation as a likable character took such a major hit, it still hasn't fully recovered.

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 2

It ain't easy being breezies

Seabreeze and the breezies sucked, hopefully they never return.

(sorry to anyone who like the breezies, just my opinion) :P

• Brohoof 1

I'm an AppleJack fan =]

My least favorite episodes starring her are 'Somepony To Watch Over Me' & 'Leap Of Faith'.

For a lot of people a pearl and an amazing episode.

For me a complete disaster and an actual sea of boredom and utter disappointment.

"A dog and a pony show". 'nuff said. I hate that episode so much. Well, not hate, hate is a too strong word. I express my slight concern in regards to the episodes entertaining values. More less.

"Inspiration Manisfestation."

It's hard for me not to just be swooning over Rarity whenever she's on-screen, and when she stars in an episode, I'm usually just a giant puddle of melted fanboy when it's finished.

While I've loved every single one of her episodes, IM pales in comparison to the rest, even though I still like it quite a bit :D

• Brohoof 1

I would maybe say the episode where Rainbow Dash has to study for that test, only because she was acting very immature when Twilight was trying to help her study and it kind of annoyed me.

I agree..........that was like a "Lazy Episode" for Rainbow Dash, which was very bad.  And as you said, she acted very immaturely.

Funny, if Rainbow Blitz were there, how would he have straightened her out, :lol:

It would prooobably be Simple Ways, the one episode with Rarity and Applejack. I didn't like how Rarity had to be such a "try hard" in order to win the heart of Trenderhoof. I do like how both of them showed the huge difference between country and fashion, but the way Rarity showed off was like....uh, no. Please don't. 

• Brohoof 1

Probably Magical Mystery Cure. There were just a lot of things I didn't like about it. (nothing to do with Twilight herself)

I also didn't really like Twilight Time, although I would consider that more of a CMC episode.

• Brohoof 2

Definitely the Mare Do Well episode. I didn't like the way Rainbow Dash got so incredibly full of herself, or how much she suffered - at her lowest point, she actually fell into full-blown depression!

640px-Rainbow_Dash_downcast_S2E8.png

The only thing I liked about the episode was the moral lesson. At least she learned that one well.

Can't. Point. My. Hooves. On. Worst. Fluttershy. Episodes.

Gah, screw it, I'll just pick Hurricane Fluttershy because I had completely forgotten about it.

Don't be mad at me  :(

• Brohoof 1

I can't really think of any for Twily. 

Mostly,cause I don't remember any for her.

Can't. Point. My. Hooves. On. Worst. Fluttershy. Episodes.

Gah, screw it, I'll just pick Hurricane Fluttershy because I had completely forgotten about it.

That episode was like Equestria Games. Cringeworthy.

Below's my least favorite episode for each member of the Mane 6 + Spike.

Rarity: Simple Ways (not horrible just meh)

Rainbow Dash: Rainbow Falls (My least favorite episode of the show, but I still love Dashie)

Twilight Sparkle: Feeling Pinkie Keen (I don't dislike it, but it's definitely her weakest outing, imo)

Fluttershy: The Stare Master (again not terrible just meh)

Applejack: Apple Family Reunion (the ultimate flat-line episode for me)

Spike: Owl's Well That Ends Well (my second least favorite episode in the series)

(edited)

Rainbow Falls is the worst episode starring Dash. Her worst representation is in Mare Do Well, but honestly I don't hate that episode, I just think Williams went too far with Dash's ego

Below's my least favorite episode for each member of the Mane 6 + Spike.

Rarity: Simple Ways (not horrible just meh)

Rainbow Dash: Rainbow Falls (My least favorite episode of the show, but I still love Dashie)

Twilight Sparkle: Feeling Pinkie Keen (I don't dislike it, but it's definitely her weakest outing, imo)

Fluttershy: The Stare Master (again not terrible just meh)

Applejack: Apple Family Reunion (the ultimate flat-line episode for me)

Spike: Owl's Well That Ends Well (my second least favorite episode in the series)

Good list. I think Spike at your service is a worse episode, but OWTEW is pretty bad too. Thank goodness season four gave us 2 good spike episodes imo Edited by LZRD WZRD