• Orange
    • Other
    • Peaches
    • Clementines
    • Tangerines
    • Berries

All hail the delicious kiwi.

1_how_to_prepare_kiwi.gif

I double down on that statement. But seriously, I really love Kiwis. Bananas a damn close second.

• Brohoof 2

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

Pineapples need some love.  They are my favorite.  But only if you slice up a whole one yourself.  Canned pineapple tastes like pineapple that's already been eaten.  But fresh pineapple is one of the most delicious things in the world, imo.

Also, if you're ever in Ojai, CA, stop by Starr Market downtown and pick up some red grapes.  Best grapes on the planet, hands down.

• Brohoof 1

blogentry-26336-0-55665700-1413783982.jp

I really love apples... But because of my braces I can no longer eat them. So right now my favourite fruit is mango. 

Edited by The Snapp

Number 1 proprietor of Fishy Sticks since February 17th 2014

Apples for me, usually have one a day. So delicious and juicy :D I probably prefer red apples to green though.

acnJ9r3.jpg

"Sometimes I wish I could imagine myself 10 years from now, out of college, living life without boundaries.

But, at the end of the day, it's just a step closer to the future. The future tends to unfold as it should... well, at least I think it does." - Kitty0706

Well, it's either red apples ,or grape fruits. Personally, think they should do a fusion to create a 'grapple' fruit...  :maud:

• Brohoof 1

sig-27460.i2QLbt3.jpgOatmeal, are you crazy?!

"Silly, you are already under my control."- Pinkie Pie
Signature made by me, because resistance truly is futile, silly.

Currently still undergoing maintenance. Yes, i can do that, im a program, silly.

Well, it's either red apples ,or grape fruits. Personally, think they should do a fusion to create a 'grapple' fruit...  :maud:

I heard you were looking for grapples.

250px-Graplebox.jpg

Breaking my images again... :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Lunatic Envy
  • Brohoof 1

I really love apples... But because of my braces I can no longer eat them. So right now my favourite fruit is mango. 

You know you can either eat them sliced or cooked right? It won't affect them at all. However if you eat them whole, them your braces will probably go shit on you.