• Pear
    • Strawberry
    • Orange
    • Other
    • Peaches
    • Clementines
    • Tangerines
    • Berries

Grapefruits. Definitely. There's no better fruit than that. It's so delicious. And chilled grapefruit juice... I could drink it all the time :D

Apples, but very specific apples. I like hard apples. A lot of current strains are way too soft for me.

Oh, and I put mangos and peaches in everything. I don't eat them 'raw' much, but they are the best for filings, smoothies, baked with meat, etc.

My favorite fruit by far is Pomegranate! they look so exotic and their arils are either tart or sweet! I could eat them all day! If only they were in season...

I gotta go with apples. You can do pretty much anything with them and it's gonna be delicious. Grapes and avacados are close too. I'm allergic to strawberries so I'm unsure on them but everyone tells me I'm missing out :(

No contest, fresh pineapple. Canned is not nearly as good. I hate grapefruit but I like grapefruit soda. And I hate grape soda but I like grapes. I like black cherry soda too. Do they still make Shasta?

Mine is the Oran berry. Most people don't know about them but you can usually find them on the side of roads in loamy soil. They're quite useful and pretty amazing in dire situations. You can also replant them, another growing within several hours.

img-1289733-1-463341456_eb67898dda.jpg

Oran berries are over rated! I perfer the spicy-sweet yt bitter and sour and not to mention the exceptionally smooth leppa berry. It can restore 10 pp which I think is more useful because, if you can't attack, what's the point of having the pokemon...? Oh wait...

magikarp-use-a-splash-attack-by-link740.

Apples esp fuji and granny smith, and I adore raspberries omg can not get enough of them ... dust a little sugar or chocolate on them ... I devour them faster than a candybar!

I love mangoes.  They're juicy and sweet and are the perfect summer fruit.  I also like star fruit/ carambola, but I don't have it too often.  I like fruit in general, but those two are my favorites.

Well I'm not really a fruits and vegtable fan but I guess I like apples. Red delicious and Granny Smith (green) are both cool XD.

• 4 months later...

The Sicilian Blood Orange. It is almost impossible to find it anywhere outside of Italy and Spain as well afaik. I already like oranges, but these outclass classic oranges by leagues upon leagues. Their ultra sweet taste, their tanginess, everything about it is blissful.

watermelonnn!!! *sings about watermelons*

watermelons are delicious.

but i honestly love a huge variety of fruits. i eat alot of fruit.

watermelon, strawberry, cantaloupe, pineapple. (add lemon/lime juice and chile for extra deliciousness) basically everything that goes in a fruit cup is my favorite wink.png

i pretty much love all fruits. except maybe some apples and oranges :/ dunno why, they're just kinda bland to me.

Edited by crazitaco

As the title says, whats your favorite fruit? For me,my favorite fruit is apples.Delicious,juicy,and are awesome with peanut butter biggrin.png.

apple1.jpg

Do you know shinigami love apples?

(It had to be done)

My favorite fruit is without a doubt blueberries! But apples come in at a close second. Blueberries are just the more accessible of the two and go great in oatmeal, cereal and all that good business! (Yum!)

• Brohoof 1

Apples. There's just something perfect about them. Sweet, tart, juicy, healthy, fun to eat, and you can do a lot with them. I like to eat them as they are, but I also enjoy slicing them and dipping them in caramel or peanut butter.

I know what you're thinking, Applejack made me love apples. Maybe so, but I love almost all fruit. Oranges, bananas, watermelon, and grapes are big favorites of mine as well. :)

Now excuse me while I go make a fruit salad.

This is actually really hard for me to decide. I just can't pick only one. My favorite fruits are: apples, blackberries (not technically a fruit, but whatever, it counts), pineapples, nectarines, grapes, grapefruit, mangoes, bananas, and watermelon.

Hm... I don't really ever actually eat fruit. Even though I know they're good for us and we need to be eating them, I have never ate that many of them. lol.

I suppose the one that ends up being in a lot of the things I enjoy eating would be tomatoes. But I still don't think I've ever eaten tomato itself... Just products of it.