• Pear
    • Strawberry
    • Orange
    • Other
    • Peaches
    • Clementines
    • Tangerines
    • Berries

Either oranges or bananas. Those are probably the only fruits that I know I can eat and actually eat all of it. Occasionally, I'll be able to eat peaches and pears, but not often.

• Brohoof 1

Blueberries! :D

Not only are they delicious, but they also make good brain food.  The only problem with them is that they're so expensive... (in 'MURICA at least.)

• Brohoof 2

Hm I love alot of fruits...

I'm thinking maybe pineapple, since I don't eat that very often, but I really like it, I also like banana's, but I eat those more common so I guess they don't rank as high.

I like a whole lot of fruits though :P.

lol apples NICE! My personal favoright would have to be watermellon with a little salt on top. I could probably eat a whole watermellon in one sitting! unfortunately i'm not to big of a apple fan though...blush.png

• Brohoof 3

Either oranges or bananas. Those are probably the only fruits that I know I can eat and actually eat all of it. Occasionally, I'll be able to eat peaches and pears, but not often.

I usually eat two bananas a day, and eat oranges whenever I get a chance. My family always yells at me for draining the fruit supply. :P

My favorite fruit is the majestic apple! :P

It's delicious and small! Plus, they're good for your health. Should probably be eating more fruits now that I think about it...

I would have to say watermelon, the only problem is it can be a bit difficult sometimes to find a good one. The best one I ever had was this one time I went to Mexico and smuggled some back home with me, it was so sweet it is almost like they drenched it in sugar.

Mine is the Oran berry. Most people don't know about them but you can usually find them on the side of roads in loamy soil. They're quite useful and pretty amazing in dire situations. You can also replant them, another growing within several hours.

463341456_eb67898dda.jpg

• Brohoof 3

My personal favourite is the tangerine. They are a lot easier to peal than oranges and I really like their sweat taste. They are apparently really healthy as well, so win win, taste and health!

My favorite fruit is strawberries. They're delicious and sweet and just really good. I like them on cereal, with ice cream or in baked goods. And they go well with a lot of other fruits, too. Bananas, kiwi, other berries, oranges...

apples with peanut butter?

gotta try this xD, that just sounds too good to take

Yessssssss... Do eeeeeeeet! Seriously, though, it's delicious smile.png Edited by Clover Heart

its hard to choose a favorite one so i will give my top five in no particular order

• apples
  • watermelon
  • coconut
  • bananas
  • cantaloupe

i try to enough fruit but i should really eat more to stay healthy tongue.png

Yes... Fruit. I always tend to eat as much fruit as I can, but sadly we don't buy much. If I could have any fruit it would definitely be cantaloupe. That is godlike food.

Nooooooo! Anything but cantaloupe! :P

I think my favorite has to be strawberries. I couldn't say why, I just sort of...love them. (They're quite good when covered in chocolate as well.)

I'd have to say it's probably watermelon but I also love honey dew a lot but since I don't get either of those a lot I guess the more common one is apple. 

When peaches are at their best, they are my favorite.  But they so rarely are.

Usually it's grapes, the green ones.  Sour and juicy!  Yum!  I also like bananas, and apples are ok.  Not really a fruit or veggies guy though.  I'm more into bread and dairy.

Hard to choose between Apples or Blueberries.

But those two are my ultimate favorites. I enjoy all fruits, but apples and blueberries are just the best :P

Can't explain why really. If I get a good box of blueberries and I can't even describe the taste and texture of them, but they're sweet and soft is like ambrosia :lol: