Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are You SUPPOSED to be Doing Right Now? Be Honest...

True Rarity

Well, my dumb new computer (which wasn't dumb until this moment, trust me :P) won't let me download the OpenCanvas free trial, which I really kinda sorta NEEDED to get this project done. So now, i have to do it in GIMP! >:c

But here I've been sitting the entire day stuffing my face with FNAF fanart and fanfics and videos, and I even discovered a bit of a guilty pleasure in FNAF character X reader fanfics :P Course it's pretty much "legal" because I'm sick and feeling bad right now, but still, I have to get the project done in a couple weeks and now I have to use GIMP. XD

I should be sleeping right now. Or printing my next and last Astronomy lab background and report. And firguring out what I'm going to do for Thursday's Chicano/a Sci-Fi class =-=

But I'm just sitting here posting this post here and contemplating on what to play on my ocarina =-=

I should have worked on homework for the past hour and a half (and sort of did for 10 minutes), but I witnessed what a wall of ignorance looks like and got pissed off.

• Brohoof 1

I should be working right now but I'm kinda done with what my boss told me to do but don't want to tell him because then he will tell me to do somthing else again.. lol

Sleeping so i dont doze off halfway through the avengers!

I should be reading my book. :x I mean, it's not mandatory or anything. I just want to set a goal for myself to read more. It's just hard to do anything that's not normally in my everyday routine. ><

Absolutely nothing to be honest. So I'm hitting the forums, playing some league, some war thunder then my night time ritual of watching an EqG movie (Tonight is Rainbow Rocks) and then hitting bed, ready for a test tomorrow.

I'm supposed to study for a few quizzes/tests on the morrow. Of course instead of doing something productive i'm on the internet. I really need to get my priorities in order...