Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are You SUPPOSED to be Doing Right Now? Be Honest...

True Rarity

Well... what I want to be doing is rewatching the show from the pilot onwards and maybe posting reviews of each episode in their respective threads.

But I'll probably go to bed soon instead of playing Terror From The Deep.

I'm supposed to be cleaning up my notes right about now (should have done that months ago >.<), and here I am, flinging Link around in Smash Bros. x3

I am supposed to be reading my English book, my book of sociology, my German book and my Icelandic book c: 

• Brohoof 1

Well I'm taking AP Gov (Advanced Placement Government) and I'm supposed to do my summer homework, or I'll get kicked out.

School starts on Tuesday and I still haven't gotten it done... I'll probably get kicked out, but oh well..

Well, I'm not supposed to do anything by some third party, but myself, which it's preferable than waiting for my mom to demand me to do it  >_> . and that is cleaning my room from dust, which it's been a while since last time, and change the sheets of my bed, which I've dirtied it a bit with some splashed sause 

Doing yard work, cleaning room, studying, etc. There's a lot of stuff I should be doing that I'm just not, but Internet forums and rhythm games are obviously more important!