Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Evilest character in a kids' cartoon

AmberDust

Ursula from The Little Mermaid is pretty evil, although she comes from a movie and not a show, but it's still a cartoon. She turns those who can't pay for her services into ghouls, and she tried to steal Ariel's boyfriend, and tried taking over her father's kingdom. Also, I know this is a game and not a cartoon show, but the 13 darkness from Kingdom Hearts are pretty evil from what I understand.

Edited by Kirby
  • Brohoof 1

1. Scar was originally named Taka before he got the scar. Taka literally means garbage. No wonder he's evil. The hyenas were just useful idiots (Literally and metaphorically).

2. Cruella de Vill was pretty evil, but at least she wanted a coat out of it.

3. HIM. What did Him want? What did Him do? He tortured and toyed with little kids, tried to turn them against each other and break their minds, ect.

1. That whole "Taka" thing is an urban Myth. Not true, Unforunately.

2. Lol okay

3. HIM was heavily implied to be the devil himself. His goal is just to cause hatred and suffering. He's massively powerful, but usually uses his brain to control his enemies. The narrator called him "Evil; pure and simple".

Him did seem to be an especially dark character for a kids show. Even his name is an acronym that basically means satan.

An acronym? What did it stand for?

Angelica Pickles from Rugrats: Treats babies bad by saying that they're dumb without realizing that they've just started their lives. And she's so spoiled since she gets what she wants a lot and an unhealthy eater.

Lol well she was also a little kid. She's not EVIL, she's just a brat.

There was a time, back in the eighties, when the producers of a certain iconic cartoon had to tell the writers to tone down their primary villain in one episode, commenting, "He is not Satan!"

Maybe not, but he's so very close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC0ewS2Zesg

Whatchutalkinbout?? Skeletor is hilarious and adorable. XD Ever seen the Christmas special?
  • Brohoof 1

...Nobody's mentioned Frollo yet? He uses something that's SUPPOSED to be about love and kindness as a reason to murder people, has NO IDEA that he's evil, and he tells Esmeralda that if she doesn't sleep with him, she'll be sentenced to death!

...Oh, and did I mention that Disney made this?

• Brohoof 4

Vaatu.png

How came nobody has mentioned this guy yet?  Seriously Vaatu is literally the spirit of chaos, destruction and everything evil in both the spirit and human worlds!  Plus he planned on causing the apocalypse and sending the world into 10 thousand years of darkness and would have succeeded if it wasn't for Avatar Korra.

Vaatu is a horrific monster and literally pure evil. So yeah most evil character hands down.

• Brohoof 1

Angelica Pickles, Darla Dimples, The Greasers from CatDog, Mandark, Mojo Jojo, Montana Max, The Red Guy from Cow & Chicken, all the other villains from Powerpuff Girls, Discord, Lord Tirek, Steele from Balto, Team Rocket, Zim from Invader Zim, The Kanker Sisters, and Miranda from As Told By Ginger.

...Nobody's mentioned Frollo yet? He uses something that's SUPPOSED to be about love and kindness as a reason to murder people, has NO IDEA that he's evil, and he tells Esmeralda that if she doesn't sleep with him, she'll be sentenced to death!

...Oh, and did I mention that Disney made this?

Disney didn't come up with it. The original story is, in fact, much more gruesome. Who knew it was possible.

Google the musical "Notre Dame de Paris". It has great music, but I don't know if there are any good translations.

Btw I still feel like HIM beats out all these new posts.

Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 1

Him from the Powerpuff Girls. No contest. How can they even put someone like this in a kids show? Just look at him...This is just fucked up...

img-3496578-1-HIM.jpg

img-3496578-2-7f2438540a670ce45ce4db5342

img-3496578-3-BOYO8Un.gif

Him gave me nightmares as a child especially any of the scenes where he was talking maliciously and mocking the girls or touching their loved ones. Like the episode where he makes everyone hate the Powerpuff Girls and starts touching and licking the professor, O.O

• Brohoof 3

Him gave me nightmares as a child especially any of the scenes where he was talking maliciously and mocking the girls or touching their loved ones. Like the episode where he makes everyone hate the Powerpuff Girls and starts touching and licking the professor, O.O

I didn't really remember Him all that well. The episode that scared me was Abracadaver!

But yeah, I've started watching Ppg recently ( I'm on season 3, episode 6), and Him is, without a doubt, my favourite character. He's so evil, but he's hilarious and awesome.

What's candy today are cavities tomorrow! :D

Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 2

Sid from toy story. Imagine if the movie was rated R, he was 30, and the toys were human beings.

Well, the thing is, it wasn't rated R, he wasn't 30, and the toys weren't people. :P

I don't think Sid was evil. He was just a lonely little brat.

Him stands for "His Infernal Majesty".

After further ivenstigation, I'm beginning to question if this is really canon.

Was it ever mentioned in the show or anything?

• Brohoof 1

Lol indeed. Oh and wanna something interesting? I know his real name.

• Brohoof 1

Don't know if it is cannon but it does make sense. I'd be surprised if it was just a coincidence.

I think it IS a coincidence. :/

I'm pretty sure "His infernal majesty" the name of a band, right?

Lol indeed. Oh and wanna something interesting? I know his real name.

It's something so evil, so terribly vile, that the mere mention of it strikes fear into he hearts of men! Don't say it!!

;)

So many to choose from, but I got two:

1. Him from The Powerpuff Girls. He is a character who's capable of unleashing plenty of mind games on Townsville and The Powerpuff Girls. He knows exactly how to push several buttons and nudge the radar so well. He's not just evil, but really creepy. (Him licking a brainwashed Utonium is deliciously creepy. ^_^)
  2. Fred from Courage the Cowardly Dog. I actually would nominate him as even eviller for one big reason: Other people just like him actually exist in real life. A lot of villains tend to be accentuated with some kind of power barring some exception. Courage's is no exception. Fred is just a human being, but because Freaky Fred is written in his perspective, it makes his thoughts and desire to shave Courage even creepier. Then when you hear a girls' choir singing as he shaves Courage and talks so cryptically… *shudder* Fred isn't just a villain. He's a pedophile!
  • Brohoof 3