Scary pony video game

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Changeling

• Members

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:04 AM

I remember when I was messing with all of the Flash Pony games.
I like this but as soon as I heard about that "3rd" ending I was like NO THANKYOU

I just hate screamers, even when I expect it and know it's coming they still get to me.
Some of the Pony creepypasta can be interesting though like that one flash game on newgrounds where you're applebloom.
Had just enough creepiness, but didn't try to get cheap scares in.

This game was removed a while ago but, has anyone heard of a game called "Hotel 626"? You can only play at 6pm - 6am and it's the scariest shit ever. Don't really want to describe it, just watch some youtube vids on it or something.

I remember that, It was for some reason endorsed by doritos.
I recall that some people found it scart, while other's just said it was just a mess of a game.
I recall reading about it and at least from what I read it sounded scary enough that I didn't want to play it.

Register now to remove this ad.

#22 pjsforever

pjsforever

Butterfly

• Members

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:14 AM

O... M... G... I had no idea there was a my little pony video game! My two loves coming together!? This is truly a historical moment! Please somepony, anypony, show me some! For the love of christ, the lamb of god, the saviour, the healer, the son himself, SHOW ME A MY LITTLE PONY VIDEO GAME, so thati may play it. I will be eternally grteful, and repay with fellatio, money, horseback rides, ANYTHING! I cant live without a mlp vidya gaem! #firstworldproblems.

Go to Equestria Gaming, if you haven't done that yet.

Actually, I was playing Super Filly Adventure hoping to get the scary ending because Story of the Blanks barely scared me and I thought I could take it... I didn't get the ending after a while so I gave up.

#23 Coolius rpi

Coolius rpi

Butterfly

• Members

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:28 AM

Go to Equestria Gaming, if you haven't done that yet.

Actually, I was playing Super Filly Adventure hoping to get the scary ending because Story of the Blanks barely scared me and I thought I could take it... I didn't get the ending after a while so I gave up.

'
Well OBVIOUSLY I havent done that yet if i have never heard of mlp video games, GAWD

#24 pjsforever

pjsforever

Butterfly

• Members

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:44 AM

'
Well OBVIOUSLY I havent done that yet if i have never heard of mlp video games, GAWD

I thought that you would have googled something by now, and if you had googled "my little pony game" Equestria Gaming would have showed up. XP JEEZUS

#25 Akemi Homura

Akemi Homura

Praise be to Madokami. Bless Madokami.

• Subscribers

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:19 AM

In response to the vagueness of the topic title, I have changed it to something more specific for you, at your leisure.

Edited by Devin McCourty, 18 July 2012 - 09:20 AM.

Register now to remove this ad.