Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when you're sick?

Skrinky

Cool. I take medicine that tastes like shit and sleep.

I know, right?

The labels say that the medicine tastes good but it really doesn't.

I rarely get sick but when I do its either a cold or stomach flu..... the cold is tolerable.... but when I get stomach flu I suffer greatly.... because I refuse to vomit I just starve myself and lay in bed until I feel better

I usually sleep all day and then wake up really late and demand that somebody makes me soup.  :D

^ This as well as watch Netflix when I am up.

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes I read, sometimes I watch anime.

For some reason when I get to a certain degree of sick, I can't make myself read.

I can't read when I have a head ache either.

but then reading subtitles is just fine.

My body is weird like that.

if not anime I watch ponies, obviously.

and I drink and eat oranges like crazy.

for some reason I crave them badly when I'm sick.

*sickly moan* "I.... want oranges...."

"not this sh** again!"

• 3 weeks later...

I usually take the maximum safe dose of various medications to take the edge off my symptoms, and I sleep a lot. When I'm not sleeping I usually just chill out on the computer like I usually do, but I do abstain from physical exercise I also do on a regular basis.

I don't get sick very often. Unlike now! As of late I've just been sleeping mostly, only getting up to use the bathroom or blow my nose. 

It's hard to want to do anything when you're sick. My cold has just been leaving my head stuffed up and sapping my energy. I'm not enjoying the stuff I usually do as much and I'm finding it a little harder to think in depth about things. It's either watch TV, hit up this site, or just say "F##k it. I'm going back to sleep." It's like being depressed, except you know what the problem is and have hope for the future, and hope that that hope comes sometime tomorrow so you don't keep missing work.

I blame my customers for this. Those idiots keep coughing and sneezing into their hands. And they're grabbing their stuff & putting it on the counter. And I have to bag all that s##t! I thought I was being careful, hitting up the hand sanitizer & disinfectant wipes to an almost OCD level, but apparently it wasn't enough.