Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Something You'd Like to Have That's Unusual for Your Age Group

Rolls Royce

Something that I want is a oak swivel chair. I fall asleep almost instantly on one and stay on it for hours and hours. I feel like I am a lazy sixty year old when lounging on it. (I'm sixteen)

mlp every think i am 18 so when i ask for some clothes my mum laughs at me and i cant buy them plus i would like an plush but in the shops in my area they dont sell RD ones only pinkie pie ones so i would get one but i want an RD plush so these are the things that i want

If i had to choose i would say some MLP Stuff wouldnt be too bad maybe some plushie's (A Luna plushie)  but i dont know of any places around where i live that sells plushie's. Or maybe that skylanders game and figures.

Edited by Luna'sChosen
  • Brohoof 1

I'd like a kilt with my family's pattern on it :)

what? Men wear kilts!

Now, I know what you're going to ask, "Red, what's the difference between a skirt and a kilt?"

the answer is right here:

if it were a skirt, I would wear something under it ;)

• Brohoof 1

I want a mole, a goat, and a European badger. (Not sure if proper grammar..."an European" sounds weird though...)

They are THE most cuddly things alive besides bison :wub:

I would let them chill in my garden since I don't believe in "owning" a living thing (I have this struggle with "my" two dogs...dat internal conflict.)

I want eight Doctorates in (here goes):

Theoretical astrophysics, anthropology, astronomy, architecture, biochemistry, computer science, psychology, and sociology.

Edit: I'd also like to have every actually good book ever in its original edition. *esquee*

Edited by Nicolas Cage

I would like to have an 1860's dress minus the corset. This is pretty much weird for any age group, but I love 1850's-1900's fashion. IT'S SO PRETTYYYYY. (I'm 14 by the way)

A toy... If you know what I mean. :P And technically you can not prove you know what I mean.. admins and moterators TROLOLOLOLOLOL. :P

I want that too....but if anyone found out...I would be doomed. 

(hee hee hee, you can't prove this either, admins and mods ;D) 

Edited by Strawberry Tart

Oh man, just a few things.

I would love to have a nice 50-70 pound recurve or a longbow. Archery needs so much more skill than firearms.

Musically, I would love to get a rotary Besson tuba, 5 valve. Of course, those are ridiculously expensive, and I'd only get one if I was a professional musician in an orchestra or philharmonic ensemble.

Also, a DJ controller and some nice speakers. That would be great too :3

A few things, I think. Mainly the Russian Artillery Hat that's on my christmas list (I'm pretty sure most people my age aren't interested in that sort of thing, anyway) I also wouldn't mind a Rolls-Royce Phantom or possibly a Harley Davidson when I'm older (I consider both to be classy in their own way)

I would want a steam-powered saw blade. I am fourteen, by the way.

The main reason why I would want a steam-powered saw blade would be because It would make for a great wall decoration. Either that, or because I could use it during the zombie apocolypse.

bonsai trees.....i'm 18 btw ;)

i love gardening, and i love the beauty of bonsai. only thing is that they are an expensive and difficult hobby. there is a lot of care and maintenance involved, and bonsai take many years to shape. it really is an art form. i'm too impatient and not dedicated enough. plus i live in the wrong climate zone to take care of most bonsai.

my dream bonsai would have to be the Japanese cherry tree. so beautiful <3

cherry-bonsai.jpg

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 2

I've always wanted a 1930's - 1950's styled Trench coat, one that come's down to about halfway between your ankle and knee. I've always been a far of the 1950's era type stuff. I have no idea why. Maybe because everything was so classy? I dunno

I would like to own a college book about historical linguistics or comparative typology, however a phonetics book - with audio examples - would be great indeed.

Edited by lorddeminos

I really, really, really want Nickelodeon Game Cards so that I can dress up my Neopets.

But I mean come on. If I cared about age expectations, I wouldn't be a brony.  -_-

• Brohoof 2

Along with what I said in the first post, I would also like to have a Pontiac Fiero, or an 80's car in general.  Sure, tons of people call them the "poor man's Ferrari," but I've always seen it as a cool mid engine sports car anyone can afford.  My cars when I'm living on my own will probably be a Cadillac DeVille and a Pontiac Fiero.

I wish I had my childhood back.

Most people my age are getting set to get married and start families and careers, but sometimes I wish I could go back to the time that life was without worries. Being an adult has its advantages, but being a kid was awesome for me.

The feeling doesn't come around often, so this adulting thing is manageable haha.

• Brohoof 1