Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Eye Color Fits Vinyl Scratch Better?

Misty Rose

What Eye Color Do You Prefer  

61 users have voted

1. 1. Choose Your Color

• Red
    • Purple

Ok so I'm curious. Vinyl Scratch has been shown with two eye colors? In fan made pictures with red eyes, and super briefly in A Canterlot Wedding, and Equestria Girls with purplish rose eyes. Kind of like Rainbow Dash's. Which color do you guys think goes with her better?

I personally think the red is a little too dark for her white coat and mane colors. I like the rose color best. What do you guys think?

post-17140-0-87050900-1376184921.jpgpost-17140-0-12049700-1376184936_thumb.png

Edited by Pink Mist
  • Brohoof 1

I would definitely have to go with the rose-colored eyes over the red.  Vinyl already has quite a vibrant coloring with her hair and I think the red eyes with it are a bit too much while the rose is a bit more subtle and blend much more nicely.

The right fits better IMO.

Although the comic cover shown at the end of the Big mac book has them as red as well... Not sure the designers at hasbro ever agreed on anything it seems.

TMK she was always intended to have RD's deep red looking ones though.

Yeah I saw Love Is In Bloom again and she does take off her glasses for like two seconds!! I was like SQUEE I SAW IT THIS TIME!! They were kind of like RD'S even from far away you can tell they're not red. *shakes head* Fans, I don't know how they thought they were red. :huh:

• Brohoof 2

The red just pops out against the rest of her color scheme and in this case that is not exactly a good thing. The purple-ish color is much more appealing to the eye, or eyes if we are being technical about it.

The red color is indeed being very selfish, not realizing that it is the odd one in the group.

I do like her magenta eyes.

I don't mind seeing the red eyes that people draw up, but the problem is a lot of people give a lot of hate to the cannon eyes.

A lot of people even give me a lot of guff over my own work because I used her magenta eyes, some people just need to relax.

• Brohoof 2

some people just need to relax.

Nailed that one big time... 

ANY little change to whats already set and watch the fireworks.... oye.

TBH i sometimes question the actual average age of the typical brony :P

Red eyes look cooler honestly to me but it could spring all this dumb fan-junk about how she wears sunglasses to hide that she's a stoner and of-course after the Derpy incident we might have parents jumping all over that concept. 

In my depiction the Red eyes fit her better because it creates a unique contrast no-other pony has. 

But the rose color is perfectly fine with me.

It seems the general consensus is that purple is better. mlp-pcontent.png

I agree, it doesn't pop out as much as the red and blends in with the rest of Vinyl. mlp-vswant.png

I would agree with the purple eye color it fits her characteristics better in my thoughts of course others think differently.

Edited by ShadowBolts

I'd say purple. I don't know why, but red kind of.. stands out and it doesn't really suit Vinyl's appearance. Purple is more of Vinyl's kind of color.

I don't know... I sort of like the magenta eyes a bit more. The red eyes on the left seem to stand out a bit more from her overall design and it doesn't look quite as natural. My stance might differ if we were comparing two ponies rather than a pony and a human, but I think my opinion is fair.

The red makes her look like a vampire, which probably lead some fans to write some of those fan-fictions that involve Vinyl Scratch being a vampire(other than the fact that she often wears the shades).

^In fact, it's probably that very fact on how she wears her shades all the time that lead fans to come out up with the whole vampire headcannon.

I personally don't support that fan junk. :P

I think the rose color fits her much better since it looks a lot more natural.

Edited by Sanderspie

Oh wait totally forgot to make a poll out of this. Just to make it easier to see the results. But I can clearly see that most people are voting for purple. SWEET :) 

Definitely the purple eyes, the red just looks creepy. Purple looks a lot more subtle and easy to the eye compared to red. No wonder she always wears her shades to cover them up.