Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Mario Kart 8

Envy

this now makes the tournaments I created useless again :(

wasn't baby daisy in mario kart double dash

no she wasnt. not even baby peach was in. they werent even a thing until yoshis island 3ds

this now makes the tournaments I created useless again :(

Sorry, I just thought there should be an official MLP Forums tournament. I don't know if there's enough members here that have Mario Kart 8 to fill up all those tournaments! ;)

(edited)

Hey I like daisy..... except her voice her voice is anoying as hell

Racing is the only genre of gaming that I don't completely suck at. Though you (I assume you're Brandon) were starting to do things that I was doing. I noticed that at the end you were drifting earlier, taking more jumps, and saving items as sheilds.

Baby Daisy can go get hit by Blue Shells for eternity (regular Daisy also), but seriously Baby Rosalina is cute!He

Hey I like Daisy :( (except for her voice her voice is anoying as hell) 

also I want to know what characters everyone likes to use

the characters I like use are Rosalina, Waluigi, Daisy, Iggy, and (people will hate me for this) Pink Gold Peach 

Edited by Evil_Derpy

(edited)

Hey I like Daisy :( (except for her voice her voice is anoying as hell) 

I liked Daisy's 2D art work.

princess_daisy_by_mireikothesweetangel-d

It's just that her head and eye shapes didn't transfer to 3D very well...

Princess_Peach_and_Princess_Daisy.png7194a86bfff3b2bf87badad61d999f8112307477

I mean look at peach in that picture her face is proportional to her head, but Daisy has a really tall head and a really squat face. It doesn't help that her cheeks bulge out and the top of her head is thinner. Oh and yes her voice is unsettling. I was going to click on Rosalina and I pressed A to early and I was greeted with here screaming "DAISY!!!!!" I was just like, "You know the other characters usually say 'let's go' or 'okay', but I guess just killing your opponents by screaming your name works to."

Edited by Biznis Kitty
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

*snip*

Hahahaha my sister would kill you if she saw this post. xD Daisy is her favorite character. :P It's mostly because she's orange, my sister's favorite color. :lol:

Edited by MatrixChicken
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Even though I enjoyed Mario Kart Wii, I was never interested with Mario Kart 7. (*cough* No bikes... *cough*) But with all these new mechanics Mario Kart 8 introduces, I'm hoping to pick it up this weekend, and here's my NNID for when that time comes:

Mars Caramel - Sherwood_McCloud

Edited by Mars Caramel

I still want to know what characters everyone likes to use

I use Rosalina as my primary and Baby Rosalina as my secondary. Why? because Rosalina is hot and Baby Rosalina is cute. I have used Shy Guy a few times before when my friends and I decided to fill an online group with about 6 Shyguys.

Group Spamming in Mario Kart is so much fun. You get a bunch of friends, all hoose the same character and vehicle then you all drive together in packd group on the track and gang up on anybody that isn't in your group.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Video relevant 

Anyway I need to get a Wii U soon. I've heard nothing but good things about this game

I see your Waluigi being death stared, and raise you a Toadette being death stared:

Also, NND: AppleDerpy20

Though, I haven't unlocked everything yet, so give me a chance to do so! :P

Edited by AppleDerpy20
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

metal mario and the miis

Oh yeah one of my Miis is Slenderman and I love chasing people around as him.

I see your Waluigi being death stared, and raise you a Toadette being death stared:

Also, NND: AppleDerpy20

Though, I haven't unlocked everything yet, so give me a chance to do so! :P

How I feel whenever I pass Daisy:

Edited by Biznis Kitty
  • Brohoof 1

I use Rosalina as my primary and Baby Rosalina as my secondary. Why? because Rosalina is hot and Baby Rosalina is cute.

Same here, although I can't say I actually have a main yet.

• Brohoof 1

I asked my Funko Rainbow Dash to wish me luck when I raced against my cousin and his friend, and it totally worked! xD  My current record against my cousin is 20 - 10 (in my favor), and it's all the more satisfying because he likes to brag somewhat about his Mario Kart skillz.

I asked my Funko Rainbow Dash to wish me luck when I raced against my cousin and his friend, and it totally worked! xD  My current record against my cousin is 20 - 10 (in my favor), and it's all the more satisfying because he likes to brag somewhat about his Mario Kart skillz.

I asked my Funko Doctor Whooves to wish me luck so I would win races but all that did was make me lose more and also made me wonder why I was asking a toy for luck anyway or maybe the Doctor is just unlucky

• Brohoof 1

I asked my Funko Doctor Whooves to wish me luck so I would win races but all that did was make me lose more and also made me wonder why I was asking a toy for luck anyway or maybe the Doctor is just unlucky

Lol!  That's unfortunate.  Well, RD loves to go fast; thus I figured she'd be a great lucky charm for a Mario Kart race or thirteen.  Also, I think I was trying to impress her...

I must say, I'm also quite fond of how you can steal other people's mushrooms and stuff if they have them circling around them. I was playing online at Yoshi Valley, and a guy in front of me had an infinity thing, and as I passed him I stole the star he had, and immediately thereafter someone used a lightning bolt. So I stole the guy's star and avoided being shrunk, rocketing quickly to 1st.

Of course, I was then utterly decimated in the last lap, but it was still fantastic!

• Brohoof 2

I still want to know what characters everyone likes to use

I've always used Baby Peach since Mario Kart Wii. It's kinda funny; when racing, we (my family) would notice that Baby Peach was often in first place, so I decided I would try it out. xD It seemed to work out good, so I kept using her as my main. There might be a better combo in MK8, though...

I always use Mario.  Always.  Posted another vid to Youtube:

^ Things get kuh-ray-zee in 150cc lol.  And it's frustrating when a BABY passes you or ends up ahead of you at the end of a race.  I'll probably end up raging at babies, now.

Same here, I always use Mario too. :)
  • Brohoof 1

zb3aX2h.png

Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep... I finally won gold in every cup in 150cc and I must say it was extremely difficult.

cool. i finally got at least 1 star in every cup. got the gold kart body. not sure if theres gold wheels and gold hang glide. there was in mario kart 7

cool. i finally got at least 1 star in every cup. got the gold kart body. not sure if theres gold wheels and gold hang glide. there was in mario kart 7

Buh... I have like only 4 with stars...twwo of them are 3 stars which is good, but yeah that is really hard considering I only play 150cc in this game.

Also can I just say mirrored is the easiest thing I have ever done... I mean I've beaten Ocarina of Time Master Quest, so just turning the opposite direction in Mario Kart isn't that hard of a thing to do.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Buh... I have like only 4 with stars...twwo of them are 3 stars which is good, but yeah that is really hard considering I only play 150cc in this game.

Also can I just say mirrored is the easiest thing I have ever done... I mean I've beaten Ocarina of Time Master Quest, so just turning the opposite direction in Mario Kart isn't that hard of a thing to do.

wait youve only played 150cc? you should play the other ccs i got 3 stars in both of them easy

Edited by Steve

Hey uh...I love this tournament idea and all but...that set time is like 10:00 PM for me. Anyway we can expand that?