Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Mario Kart 8

Envy

I bought the game awhile back and registered it and everything. Does anyone want a Pikmin 3 download code? I was thinking of downloading the game, but I'm deciding not to.

I bought the game awhile back and registered it and everything. Does anyone want a Pikmin 3 download code? I was thinking of downloading the game, but I'm deciding not to.

I'm actually making a Tournemant thios weekend to give away my code (Haven't decided which game yet) as well. We could use yours as a prize also

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm actually making a Tournemant thios weekend to give away my code (Haven't decided which game yet) as well. We could use yours as a prize also

That sounds good. Just tell me who won it and I'll give them the code.

Edited by Gernia

So far I have gotten 3 stars in all of the 50cc cups and almost all of the 100cc cups. I can't seem to get 1st place on Shy Guy Falls. Grr.

I haven't tried 150cc yet though... should be interesting.

And for some reason I play against the computers and get in first really easily a lot of the time. Then I play online and I get the shit beaten out of me. Hahaha.

And for some reason I play against the computers and get in first really easily a lot of the time. Then I play online and I get the shit beaten out of me. Hahaha.

Well you probably beat the computers because you aren't in 150cc. I only play on 150cc and I'm really good at Racing games (online is no sweat) but these computers are almost on a cheating level of hard.

I guess I'll just post mine for everypony... My NNID: Fade xViZZioNz

Before you say anything, it was some stupid clan name thing or whatever from Xbox Live and I'm not creative at all, so I didn't know what else to put at the time of obtaining my Wii U. I know it's stupid... But it's my name on there... So there you go... :/

I guess I'll just post mine for everypony... My NNID: Fade xViZZioNz

Before you say anything, it was some stupid clan name thing or whatever from Xbox Live and I'm not creative at all, so I didn't know what else to put at the time of obtaining my Wii U. I know it's stupid... But it's my name on there... So there you go... :/

My username Eldin Ranger comes from my childhood days of running around the Eldin Province of Hyrule Field. I would equip only my lantern, bow and wooden shield. It made me feel like a light weight scout for the Hylian army, and it was so much fun.

You guys are quite generous offering your free game codes.  Had I thought of it, I may have done the same with mine, since I'm not really interested in Pikmin or Wii Party U, but I already redeemed it for Pikmin anyway.

But hey, if it means I can get another free game, sure, I'll take part in a tournament.

It's so upsetting that i wont be able to participate in the Tournament, ill be out all weekend :(

But Good luck to all those who participate though!

I could participate in this. I don't need the code, in fact, I completely forgot you could even redeem a free game. I need to do that. But I'd be up for playing. Haven't really gotten the chance to play with many of you guys. :)

I jsut realized that I can't do this thing tomorrow, myself! I have a graduation party to go to! Maybe sometime during the week. My job gives me afternoons off and I'm free any time from 4 to 10:30 then. (Central time)

So far I have gotten 3 stars in all of the 50cc cups and almost all of the 100cc cups. I can't seem to get 1st place on Shy Guy Falls. Grr.

Dude, Shy Guy Falls is killer. I don't know why, but that one's always been tough for me.

And yeah, real people tend to be a lot more skilled than computer players. So online'll do that to ya. :D

• Brohoof 1

i should be free just about anytime after tuesday morning. maybe monday afternoon/evening

Monday afternon is anime club, so Ill set it up for probably Tuesday afternoon.

Well you probably beat the computers because you aren't in 150cc. I only play on 150cc and I'm really good at Racing games (online is no sweat) but these computers are almost on a cheating level of hard.

It also doesn't help that Mario Kart is sort of designed to have an element of randomness and luck, with the items making it possible to turn the tables in the last half a lap. Skill only gets you so far in this game.