• Lavan
    • Catrina
    • Grogar
    • The Smooze
    • None!
    • Other(please explain)
    • ALL OF THE ABOVE!

Grogar is boss like nopony's business.I

If they brought him back, I'd be psyched out of my mind.

I also wouldn't mind if they brought Scorpan back. Now, he's not technically a villain, especially in G4, but since they mentioned him he oughta make an appearance too.

I know.  I really want to watch that movie he's in, but have yet to find it online.

• Brohoof 1

I know.  I really want to watch that movie he's in, but have yet to find it online.

It's called Return of Tambelon and I had no problems finding it on daily motion

Over the last three seasons we've seen the introduction of four different major baddies, and while one of them got better, and one is presumably dead and gone forever, that still leaves two to explore further.

I think before another villain is introduced, do something with the ones we've had. I for one would like to see Chrysalis return. Heck, I'd like to see a season-long arc involving rampant pony paranoia as they realize they have no idea who is a changeling and who isn't.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't watched any of G1 yet, but I demand Grogar make an appearance. He, for me, is so bad-ass from my limited research. I really need to see that episode/movie to really make that observation though.

• Brohoof 2

King Charlatan would also be interesting, if only for being a Penguin Hitler. His whole thing is that he thinks anyone who's not a penguin should be eradicated and he only has a soft spot for his son. After accidentally freezing his son, he realizes the error of his ways and undoes his freezing spell on Ponyland

• Brohoof 2

For more information on the villains of Generation 1 (there were quite a few):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_My_Little_Pony_(1986)_characters#Antagonists

And

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_My_Little_Pony_characters#Antagonists

My first pick: the Smooze.

Just imagine Equestria being flooded by a massive, slimy tidal wave of gibbering faces and grabbing hands!

Also, I'm very interested to hear what Dan Ingram can do with THIS:

Next up, I think Crunch the Rockdog would fit right in!

And this may sound strange, but I can see Catrina and Rep in an episode with an anti-drug moral. (They might just go there some time...)

• Brohoof 2

And this may sound strange, but I can see Catrina and Rep in an episode with an anti-drug moral. (They might just go there some time...)

That would be their best fit, along with something like forgiving your friends  

Smooze should attack Ponyville and destroy that stupid Twilight castle so it can be replaced with (purely for irony's sake) the Dream Castle.

I agree, except not for irony's sake because Dream Castle is superior in every way.

After watching some more of G1, I really thought Queen Bumble and her subjects were really good villains. I liked how Pointer and Sting had a rivalry between each other and how Pointer actually stabbed Sting with his stinger and just about killed the poor guy. They had some sort of bad blood between them. Pointer even said that he had been waiting "a long time for this" when he finally got to fight Sting. I would love to have the Queen Bumble, her subjects, and Bumbleland on the show somehow. I think that would be awesome.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

Tirek was basically an Arabus rip-off in G4, but he was less rip-off than the other characters, and was actually a BIG threat, so I have very big hopes on the other villains that may come.

1.Grogar, for sure, this bad-ass mother***ker would only be defeated by one thing, and that was a bell that he held on the tower of his castle. He NEEDS to return, but probably later, I want lower villains before him so he can be used as a big grand finale villain or something. This necromancer goat with great red flaming eyes should have been in FiM long time ago.

Grogar.jpg

2.Smooze. Hell Yeah. Though, he was pretty OP. Don't know how they could use him, but I really want to see him. Less silly design, I hope, and more destructive. He also needs to sing that incredibly catchy song again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CnOysetlQw

3.Catrina and Rep. I loved these two. They were a brilliant pairing in the end and in the flashbacks. I wanted to see more of them, but the moral of the story was WAY too mature to be introduced in FiM. If they do introduce them, they'll have to chenge theire personalities and origins, and I don't want that.

thumb.gif

All of the Above, every single one of the G1 villains were awesome.

I would have liked Tirek for later, he was the best and needed to be the last, If not, should have used him on the very beginning of FiM.

But yeah, Smooze or Grogar.

Lavan or Arabus.

And the many others.

They need a comeback.

• 4 months later...

@@Hive King, I have merged your thread with an earlier thread which discusses the same topic. Please check to see if a thread exists for your topic of discussion before posting a new one. Searching keywords and 'site:mlpforums.com' is an alternative way to find threads when the site's search function experiences issues. ;) Many thanks and please continue. :)