• Lavan
    • Catrina
    • Grogar
    • The Smooze
    • None!
    • Other(please explain)
    • ALL OF THE ABOVE!

(edited)

It'd be awesome to see Grogar and the Smooze again in G4, we already had Tirek from G1 so I'm excited about what Hasbro will be doing next :) Although I think some villains should stay in G1 only.

If Hasbro does decide to bring back the Smooze, it should be for the series finale, in my opinion.

Edited by DiscordedBrony
  • Brohoof 1

Squirk, just because I'd like to see how DHX would handle a gigantic octopus villain in FiM...

Well the comics already had the Smooze mentioned….

My top three would be

Grogar: Oh holy buck on a stick, Grogar with a bit of tweaking could become one of the most terrifying villains ever. With an other worldly kingdom showing up and ponynapping civillians, this guy is no joke.

Arabus: Joy/Soul consuming villain that tricked some pony (a lah Trixie being tricked again) helping to help their carrier. Can we say, epic Pinkie Pie laughter beat down with so much happy song tastic battleness….seriously?

Flore: More evil plants please. Honestly these would be great villians to put against AJ and Fluttershy, since I could see both of them being sympathetic to these guys and once back stabbed, having an amazing smack down with these guys.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

To learn more about the Gen 1 Villains:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_My_Little_Pony_(1986)_characters#Antagonists

And

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_My_Little_Pony_characters#Antagonists

I wanna see Grogar, hands down! He had a cool design, but a lousy story. If they can Tirek as much a bad ass as his Gen 1 counterpart, just think of what they can do with Grogar! :o

I totally want to see the Smooze. Just imagine Equestria being flooded by a massive gibbering blob of faces and hands!

Also, I'm very interested to hear what Dan Ingram can do with this:

Catrina and Rep could appear in an episode with anti-drug moral (it's bound to happen sooner or later...)

Crunch would fit right in!

Flore: More evil plants please. Honestly these would be great villians to put against AJ and Fluttershy, since I could see both of them being sympathetic to these guys and once back stabbed, having an amazing smack down with these guys.

It would be especially fitting since the Flores dealt with G1 pony Posey, AKA... PROTO-SHY!

Squirk, just because I'd like to see how DHX would handle a gigantic octopus villain in FiM...

It would also be a good way to bring back Sea Ponies ;)

Edited by Jangobadass
  • Brohoof 1

Never watched G1, but from my limited research I WANT Grogar to appear.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If there was another G1 Villain, who would you want? I want to say Lavan, but Tirek is basically version 2. So, keeping that in mind, I say the Smooze for being able to literally eat the Rainbow of Light and basically being creepy in general. Catrina as close second

Edited by Evil Dragon Master
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

If there was another G1 Villain, who would you want? I want to say Lavan, but Tirek is basically version 2. So, keeping that in mind, I say the Smooze for being able to literally eat the Rainbow of Light and basically being creepy in general. Catrina as close second

I would vote for the Smooze if only it meant that it would get rid of the horrible ''Rainbow Power''. I would hope for it to be a Season 5 final boss, that way Hasbro has all the time in the world to sell their Rainbow Power toy line and then the season final can introduce the Smooze as a way of getting rid of it so that ( if we  get another that is) in season 6 we can focus on a better power source that doesn't gimp the designs of the Mane 6, for the sake of selling toys.

Edited by LordDiscord
  • Brohoof 1

What about Ahgg or Grogar? Those could both be fun and would fit in the current world. I picture Ahgg being about the size of Cerberus and not necessarily sentient; and regarding Grogar we've already seen at least one goat (Iron Will's assistant)

• Brohoof 1

What about Ahgg or Grogar? Those could both be fun and would fit in the current world. I picture Ahgg being about the size of Cerberus and not necessarily sentient; and regarding Grogar we've already seen at least one goat (Iron Will's assistant)

Bestill my heart! Me too!

I would love to see Grogar come back, he's my favorite G1 villain. Maybe he commands an army of undead goats?

That would be something.

Other than that, Evil Dragon Master has convinced me that the Smooze and Catrina would be awesome to bring back, so I'd nominate them as close a close second and third.

• Brohoof 3

Bestill my heart! Me too!

I would love to see Grogar come back, he's my favorite G1 villain. Maybe he commands an army of undead goats?

That would be something.

Other than that, Evil Dragon Master has convinced me that the Smooze and Catrina would be awesome to bring back, so I'd nominate them as close a close second and third.

Undead goats! Yes! Don't forget the undead donkeys (like Bray). Smooze might work as magic is prevalent in G4; but I really don't see Katrina working as the only cat we've seen is Opal Essence (not sentient) and, unlike the witches of gloom volcano who would work as ponies; I don't see Katrina working as anything but a cat... Maybe that's just me?

Undead goats! Yes! Don't forget the undead donkeys (like Bray). Smooze might work as magic is prevalent in G4; but I really don't see Katrina working as the only cat we've seen is Opal Essence (not sentient) and, unlike the witches of gloom volcano who would work as ponies; I don't see Katrina working as anything but a cat... Maybe that's just me?

Oh of course, undead donkies, goats, and mules! That would be his Grogar's army! Maybe they could angle it to where Grogar has gathered his army because those three groups feel oppressed by the rest of Equestria or something. It could be interesting.

Maybe Catrina could be the same race as Ahuizotl? He's pretty much a cat with a monkey tail and posture, so she could be the same species.

• Brohoof 1

Oh of course, undead donkies, goats, and mules! That would be his Grogar's army! Maybe they could angle it to where Grogar has gathered his army because those three groups feel oppressed by the rest of Equestria or something. It could be interesting.

Maybe Catrina could be the same race as Ahuizotl? He's pretty much a cat with a monkey tail and posture, so she could be the same species.

Hmmm... Interesting points on both accounts... I like the Katrina and Daring Do's archnemesis thought (Eeyup! I'm not even gonna try to spell it) that might actually work. Which reminds me a 4 cats besides Opal we've seen (my bad) especially since I think that little kitten is so adorable in those episodes.

• Brohoof 1

I'd like to see Grogar. I'd like to see an episode of FiM in which he returns and can warp a unicorn's/alicorn's magic (sort of similar to how in G1 his magic can make a unicorn teleport to his own homeland), resulting in Twilight having to do something else rather than using her own magic to save the day. c:

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm... Interesting points on both accounts... I like the Katrina and Daring Do's archnemesis thought (Eeyup! I'm not even gonna try to spell it) that might actually work. Which reminds me a 4 cats besides Opal we've seen (my bad) especially since I think that little kitten is so adorable in those episodes.

Don't sweat it, I always have to look up Ahuizotl's name every time because I forget how to spell it, even though I've posted it multiple times in the last month or so.

That adorable little kitten is probably the real ring leader. He's the brains behind the operation!

And if anypony thinks that Grogar wouldn't be a great addition...

grogar_sass_by_peachiekeenie-d5v7up8.png

He'd like to have a word with you.

• Brohoof 2

I don't think they should overdo it but if it would be possible then I would have no problem with another revival of an older series' villain. I don't know them so I can't say which I would like or dislike.

• Brohoof 1

Don't sweat it, I always have to look up Ahuizotl's name every time because I forget how to spell it, even though I've posted it multiple times in the last month or so.

That adorable little kitten is probably the real ring leader. He's the brains behind the operation!

And if anypony thinks that Grogar wouldn't be a great addition...

img-2719410-1-grogar_sass_by_peachiekeen

He'd like to have a word with you.

Glad I mentioned him in my first post here; he looks scary in that picture (which is awesome by the way.)

• Brohoof 1

Grogar sounds like he'd be so BOSS!

SOON!

Grogar is boss like nopony's business.I

If they brought him back, I'd be psyched out of my mind.

I also wouldn't mind if they brought Scorpan back. Now, he's not technically a villain, especially in G4, but since they mentioned him he oughta make an appearance too.

• Brohoof 1