Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have any nicknames you call your best pony?

ghostfacekiller39

I like to call Rarity "Rares" or "Princess Marshmallow Jewel Butt" sometimes :D I don't know how I came up with the last one, past she's my princess who has the same color as a marshmallow and has 3 jewels on her butt :D

rarity_vector_by_piolet231-d5p2y5w.pngSo, as the topic title asks, do you have any nicknames for your best pony? :D

And, if so, what are they? :D

• Brohoof 9

I haven't come up with a personal nickname for Twilight, but I call her Twi or Twily.

But I've got to admit it, I liked those nicks you mentioned a lot! Second one is pretty awesome! :D

• Brohoof 3

Luna = Loony, Luns, Moonbutt

Trixie = HIGH LORD AND MASTER OF ALL EQUEST-scratch that

Sombra = The Somb-ster!

Chrysalis = Only Chryssy can fit here!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I have a few I call my waifu... :squee: Firstly, Flutters for short, I also call her Butterfly Butt on occasion. Behind closed doors, Mistress. Sometimes I'll call her Yellow Pink Squee. Flutter-butt also comes to mind. I don't really call her by any other names....though I have heard of these ones. Yellow quiet, quiet pone,  Shy, Yea...that's all I got. :squee:

Edited by :Flutterdash:
  • Brohoof 3

I call Pinkie Pie 'Pinks' a lot.

For Fluttershy I use 'Flutters' and 'the Yellow one'.

For Twilight I use Twi.

Rainbow Dash is just 'Dash' or 'Rainbow'. I don't usually call her her full name. I also don't call her 'Dashie'.

Rarity is 'Rarebear'. I also call her 'Rares'. I thought I was the only one who did that woah.

Applejack is 'AJ'. Much creative.

• Brohoof 3

For Pinkie: Pinkie Pie God Pie!

For Twilight: Twilight no Sparkle

For Applejack: AJ

For Rainbow Dash: Dashie or jackass depending on the situation  -_-

For Fluttershy: Flutterbutter..because this buttershy_with_no_face_by_brianc1006-d59

Rarity: Lord Rarity or Lapasrarity(the "s" is silent) because of this maxresdefault.jpg

Rarirty is best Lapras. 610872__safe_solo_rarity_wat_species+swa

• Brohoof 5

Rarity is 'Rarebear'.

OMG!!!!!! :D 

I love it :wub: I love that name already. Geez, I'll have to steal that one from you :wub:

How it slipped by me is something I'm unable to answer, and how I never thought of it before brings shame to my fandom -_- Rarebear :wub:

I love it :D

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I call Fluttershy Flutters, Flutterbutter, and Miss Shy. :3 Oh! And Flutterlove. <3

Edited by FeIix

Not necessarily my faves...

But

Fluttershy: Flutters

Rainbow Dash: Dash

Rarity: Rehresauce (too much Youtube poop)

And for my faves...

Derpy: The Derpster

Celestia: Sunbutt

OMG!!!!!! :D

I love it :wub: I love that name already. Geez, I'll have to steal that one from you :wub:

How it slipped by me is something I'm unable to answer, and how I never thought of it before brings shame to my fandom -_- Rarebear :wub:

I love it :D

You don't have to steal it. Totes give you permission to use it. ;) Flattered you like it so much!

• Brohoof 3

Its standard, but Applejack is AJ to me  :muffins:

I like to call Rarity "Rares" or "Princess Marshmallow Jewel Butt" sometimes :D I don't know how I came up with the last one, past she's my princess who has the same color as a marshmallow and has 3 jewels on her butt :D

Princess Marshmallow Jewel Butt is probably the best nickname I've ever heard for any pony :D