Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Underrated songs

Lightning-flickr

"Left of the Dial" by The Replacements, without a doubt - I honestly think this song is arguably the greatest Alternative Rock song of all time, and I can't help but feel it should be immortalized in music history, like "Smells like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana or "Jeremy" by Pearl Jam :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

One of my favorite singers on this planet, Anne-Marie Helder. Have you heard of her? Probably not. Should she be famous? Yes  :P

Edited by Jaref
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

Despite being lucky having a bigger channel promote him, EDEN's music is horribly under-appreciated by anyone outside of MrSuicideSheep for the most part. His singing and general style is fantastic.

The Protomen is a good band, yet very few people know about them

This is their most popular song, yet it only got known because it was used in a Youtube Poop :l

Even though my favorite Band had a few Number One Hits, one of their songs was so unpopular, that they had to take a break for a few years to eventually come back later in the charts.

Even in later Releases, this one unpopular Song was never included in their last Album, despite the Fact that their first Song made it in their.

I like Edelweiss - I cant get no Edelweiss.  :squee:

Was a very catchy Song and for me it was either as good as their first Hit or even better.

I even had to upload the Song by myself on Youtube, because no one else had the Cd apparently.

They also had a few other Songs that never made it into the charts again, but they are also not included on Youtube, so i guess i have to upload them myself again.  :lol:

This Pinkzebra song, and another song by them named 'Walk Through Life'. I love both songs; they're uplifting but not annoyingly happy. The lyrics are amazing, the beat is catchy, and they are both great songs.

Edited by Wolves

This isn't so much an underrated song so much as it is a forgotten one. Either way, it is absolutely fantastic.

Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYPh7UCzpHc

I know Midnight Oil. Best Australian band ever formed since ACDC.

I bet you guys don't know the band named Feeder. I just feel like they need more attention. They're just too good to be unknown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjgQLEZ6vjY

It's a goofy song, yeah duh

But people don't get the deeper meaning of it

Its about how the black community has been used for so long (kind of like a husband with a needy wife)

Kendrick is now saying, "you know what, America? This - dick - ain't - freeeeeeeeee..."

• Brohoof 1