Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First official MLP:FiM DVD release coming Feb 28

Senn555

I will probably wait a while for a boxed set, and then wait for the price to go down. I wonder what kind of bonus material. I hope it is animated shorts, like little never before scenes with the mane characters or background characters.

• Brohoof 1

They've finally started making DVDs, even if it is only 5 episodes for now. It can only get better from here!

I'll probably wait for a boxed set as well. It might take a while, but it'll be worth it!

Isn't Shout! the ones who did the Sonic SatAM complete series? This makes me hopeful for a complete season/series boxset in the future (Assuming MLP ends any time soon)

I will watch ponies every night if I have these DVDs. I was just saying a few weeks ago how I'd want a DVD Boxset for this. <3

I just hope the bonus features are a little better than Sonic's were. An interview with Jaleel White is cool and all but it's just not enough. :(

Well, it's great to see some kind of official Friendship is Magic DVD release. With my limited funds at the moment, though, I'm afraid I might have to pass until I see a full Blu-ray box set. Still, I encourage anyone who can to support this release with a pre-order - Hasbro need to get the message that there's a market out there not only for toys based on the show, but also the show itself.

I thnk I'll wait until after it's released and see what tue "bonus features" are. I'm pretty sure EqD will cover what to expect on it, just incase we get a lousy bonus like a Winter wrap-up sing along...

But if there's anything decent thrown into there, i'll most likely get it!

Sound awesome.......... just that................... it will take a year after its release at our country to start selling it at the stores. OR I could order it at amazon.com

• 3 months later...