Twi Rubix

Best Troll  

97 users have voted

1. 1. Who is Best Troll?

• Twilight (Twilightlicious)
    • Princess Celestia (Trollestia)
    • Pinkie Pie (Screwing with physics)
    • Applejack (I didn't learn anything!)
    • Rarity (But I thought you wanted whining!!!)
    • Fluttershy (I am weak and helpless...)

Y U NO put FLUTTERSHY?

Countertroll is best troll.

Secret option Rarity.

She trolled the Diamond Dogs into submission, just sayin'.

Choices updated. Sorry, I made this topic in a rush. I had to do something.

Tara Strong.

But in all honesty, the only ones there that are really troll from the show would be Applejack, Maybe Trollestia (i would consider those more as jokes), Rarity, and Fluttershy. And that counter-trolling of Discord was just too good. I can't believe I'm the only one voting for her.

• Brohoof 1

Oh I was thinking along canon lines when I was reading through this topic. And I still think that. All are great trolls.

Notice how Pinkie Pie trolled Applejack to submission in The Last Roundup. Then Applejack trolled Pinkie Pie back by stating that she didn't come to breakfast, so the Pinkie Promise went moot. Fluttershy obviously trolled Discord, Rarity trolled the Diamond Dogs, and Twilight trolled Spike by using her portal powers to force Spike to remove Rarity's kiss (I still find that cute :3)

All in all, every pony had their moments. Best overall troll? Pinkie. She trolls the 4th wall all the time. However, the producers placed a crap ton of trolling, a modern form of comedy. Excellent usage allowed greater audience demographics and increased entertainment. Smart move by Hasbro. I salute them.

Pinkie Pie by a smidge over Tollestia. Most of the Trollestia persona is fan made; Pinkie lives and breathes trolling her fellow ponies.

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie by a smidge over Tollestia. Most of the Trollestia persona is fan made; Pinkie lives and breathes trolling her fellow ponies.

Pinkie's trolling ain't shit compared to this...

Posted Image

Pinkie's trolling ain't shit compared to this...

Posted Image

Except it's arguable that Pinkie doesn't even know she's trolling.

Trolling is volitional. Pinkie just does what she does so even though she's a natural, she isn't actually a troll. Therefore, Trollestia wins since she obviously did at least some of her troll acts intentionally.