Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Animal Crossing Thread

Magpie

(edited)

Yeah, I did the same thing. I'd get 10 coins a day from walking around, then spend em all on fortune cookies. I have a whole video game type room out of the stuff I got.

I have a mario room in my museum, even made a mario logo to use on the outside for the sign. My basement im going to turn into a game room and probably have even more things there from gaming. I love the inclusion of those things in this game.

Edited by Pinkie D Pie

(edited)

My favorites were always the squirrels, in particular Caroline, the one I have now, also an original when I moved. I also like the rabbit species of villager, except for the one I have, Genji. I found him kinda annoying.

We get lots of deer around our house, so I guess I just never thought they were anything special. They constantly run out into the road and scare you when you're driving, and they always eat our bushes. >_>

I kinda wish the hedgehog type villager was available for more than the Able sisters. Sable is one of my favorite characters in the game.

I will agree, IRL deer are stupid and not very graceful either >_> ...I think the biggest reason why I love them is because I had small stuffed animal deer I had since I got when I was a baby. I was extremely attached to it, and have been a deer lover since I could remember. Otherwise, I have no idea why I like them.

Actually, I had Genji for a long time. He was weirdest rabbit I've ever seen :blink:  He was annoying too...But I kept him around until I got a musical instrument he had and then let him go...Although, I also had Bunnie for a while, she was VERY annoying. I had O'Hare too, and he was pretty cool, but when Erik came camping, O'Hare was the first to want to leave, so I let him go.

I also wish there were hedgehogs for villagers. I have a hedgie IRL (name is Pindsvin), but I figure they'd all be grumpy or snooty (lol) because of how hedgies are personality wise IRL. I love Sable; she is so very cute with freckles, and kind as can be. :D

Edited by Treble Bolt

(edited)

Animal crossing isn't a game I would expect to play? It seemed so odd, and too young for me. Now while i'm not that big of a fan of life sim games, animal crossing new leaf is a game I play everyday. It's one of those games I play for about an hour a day, or until there's nothing to do.

I'm doing good. I even have about 20 bushels of perfect oranges which I want to sell in another town.

If anyone wanna come and see the village and vice versa, the friend code is:

0662-4210-0352

Edited by Best OC

(edited)

I was slightly addicted to the first Animal Crossing. I never start to play New Leaf thought. It seemed to much like the original version that i've played for months, and months, and months.

I also didn't start New Leaf to protect myself. I grew older and I don't have the time anymore to spend numerous hours on a game.

Edited by Pinklady