Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you usually wake up early?

Cloby604

• 5 months later...

Pretty much yeah. I usually wake up between two am and six am. That's what happens when you have a hero that lives in Norway...

I have set up so that I get his tweets texted to me on my phone. I also have it so that my phone will squee when I get them that way. jtlyk lol

Edited by AdorbzFangirl

Oh hell no!

Well... for school, yeah. I wake up at around 5:30 AM for that. But if given the option, hell no, I sleep till around 10 AM. Sometimes later.

Well, the early bird catches the worm as they say so..

A fine time here would be 04:30 - 05:00 Am

As long as there is work, it's always good to stand early and ready :)

• 2 weeks later...

Because of school I wake up at 6:00am on weekdays. However, on weekends I get to sleep in a little bit. (I usually get up around 8:00-8:30am).

I usually get up around 6am, but I don't really have a choice in the matter since I have to be at work by 7.  I'd prefer to sleep until around 8, but no later than 9. I'm not a morning person, but it's always better to get started on things earlier in the day, so you have the night to relax.

Ehhh I don't know.

I hate having to wake up before 8:30 and usually wake up between that and 9 am on the weekends but many people sleep in longer than that so I would have to say that I am somewhere in the middle of the two extremes to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...

I usually wake up at around 6:30 every morning for school. Whenever I have a break (even weekends) I sleep in as much as I can. I absolutely hate getting up early.

• Brohoof 1