Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you usually wake up early?

Cloby604

Usually...no. I'm such a night owl. I usually go to bed sometime after 3am, so I'm not waking up until after 10 or 11am.

However...I just started a new job a few weeks ago and my shift starts at 4am, so I'm getting up at 3:15 and not getting more than 4 hours every night because I can't convince myself to actually go to bed at 7pm... :awuh:

• Brohoof 1

In the weekday, yeah. I usually wake up at 5:30 AM so I can get to work at 6:30. Early to work, early to leave, after all! 6:30 - 3:30 is a much better shift than 9:00 - 5:00, you actually have time after work to do stuff. (Plus the hour overtime... :rarity: )

On the weekend, I'm a little more lax and wake up at around 9:00-10:00. I'm going to sleep at around 1:30 AM those days though, so it's not exactly like I'm getting excessive sleep.

• Brohoof 1

Yep. I can stay up till two or three in the morning and still wake up at eight or nine, at the very latest ten, which sucks because I'm usually the first one up, and thus haven't much to do except browse the Internet or play games on my phone till someone comes out of their room.

• Brohoof 1

Waking up earlier than noon is considered early for me. I've always been told it's bad for me, but I recently just talked to my doctor about it and he said it's completely fine! I still get my 8+ hours, it's just that my own clock is just 4 hours of anyone else's. Made me feel a lot better about my sleep schedule.

I'm not a morning person though, I can function much much better if I can get up on my own and spend some time with myself and THEN go to work/school/etc. I can't stand waking up and immediately getting ready and leaving. I probably can't keep it up forever though, as that's not how the real world functions. But I'll try.

(edited)

I consider myself a morning person. Aspects of the morning - from the stillness of the air, the calm serenity of the birds singing, and the sunrise's aesthetic, help get my day off to a meaningful start. It helps me to reflect on the day ahead.

However, my sleep pattern is erratic. Sometimes I'll sleep during the day and stay awake during the night. I find that I feel better overall when I wake up in the mornings

Edited by Rivendare

I usually get up at around 3:30 in the morning when I have overtime for work. Even when I don't have work on the weekends I still wake up at around 6:00 in the morning. 

sleep? who needs sleep ? lol im mostly a night owel myself since i work nights mostlyand its 4 am for me now so i dont really get up in the mornings besides family visits or going on camping trips but normal everyday? nope! lol.

• Brohoof 1

Wake up early? That's like asking if I wish for an early death. Hell no, I don't wake up early unless I have no choice. But if I have no choice I'll at least try to bribe someone else to get up and do my necessaries for me. I am a night owl and avoid the dawn at all costs.  :orly:

• Brohoof 2

This entirely depends on if my sleep pattern allows for it. Often, my sleeping pattern is tuned to staying up through the night, waking up late, but lately I have been waking up early. Who knows how long that will last. I do like waking up early though, there is something particularly special about it.

Yep. I wake up at 6AM weekdays and 8AM weekends. Though with classes almost being over, I'm probably gonna switch to either 6AM or 7AM everyday. :P

Nope sometimes im up to like 6 in the mkrning.. Im more acrive at night i get super creative! It's actually annoying

Nope sometimes im up to like 6 in the mkrning.. Im more acrive at night i get super creative! It's actually annoying

If i have to go to work or have breakfast with my Family, sure.  :)

If i have free, Nah!!!  :derp:

But sometimes i just stay awake all night, so maybe it seems for someone, that i wake up early.  :muffins:

Even though 8am or 9am isn't exactly that early anymore, it's still about three hours earlier than what I have been used to. I feel better now that I've started to wake up earlier lately! That way I feel like I have much more time to do things. And actually see the morning. Also, the days when I wake up at around 8am are those days when there's no school, because during school mornings I have to get up at 7am.

I do purposely on school days. I like to have at least an hour to fully wake up and do whatever, so I'd normally get up at 6:00 am. But on weekends or holidays I get up whenever! XD

Eh, what's considered early?

For school, I wake up at 6-7 depending on the day. Normally, I wake up at 8-9. I can get up at like 4, but I probably won't enjoy it all too much.